[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make proper counter argument, with well researched shit anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1479413822808.jpg (172KB, 746x599px) Image search: [Google]
1479413822808.jpg
172KB, 746x599px
>make proper counter argument, with well researched shit anyone can google on the other country news
>give dozens of proper reasons why the other anon country has problems and is a shithole
>they gett butthurt and reply: but congolombia is a worse shithole and repeat some stupid int meme
oh well lads, nice to see nobody can here out shitpost me.
>>
haha fag
>>
Feels good to live in the best country
>>
>>67587064
>soon to be considered a thirld world nation in 20 years
>importing half of your population on africans
>literally 99% of empty frozen land
>feminist shithole
>run by SJW
>has not concept of masculinity
>has not concept of nationality
>right wing thinking and nationalistic thinking is considered hate speech and is banned by law
>full on gears on the multiculturalism train
>will be the first country to spiral in chaos
>rapefugees
>>
What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!

Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.

They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?

Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>67587150
but congolombia is a worse shithole
>>
>>67587176
>he can't even write his own original pastas
hilarious

you have no potential on the chan game faggot.
>>
>>67587250
is an ad hominen based on memes they read and not based on real data.
>>
>congolombian
>deserving an original comment
>deserving a (You)
>>
>>67587006
>Making proper arguments on the forchin
Are all Conglumbongos this dense?
>>
File: proofs.png (27KB, 614x473px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
27KB, 614x473px
>>67587150
>>
>>67587474
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

>>67587398
>shitposting with evidence
it's better because they have no counter argument.
>>
File: 1479481101829.jpg (116KB, 411x381px) Image search: [Google]
1479481101829.jpg
116KB, 411x381px
>>67587150
>make proper counter argument
>well researched shit
>dozens of proper reasons
>previous post

How To Contradict Yourself Within 3 Posts - A Guide by Colombianon.

Pic related; well researched shit anyone can google.
>>
>>67587705
you can google them in five minutes.

tell me how

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

isn't true.
>>
>>67587006
Metalcore > Deathcore
>>
File: 1469341813254.jpg (40KB, 820x743px) Image search: [Google]
1469341813254.jpg
40KB, 820x743px
>>67587751
Because it's based on a paper that didn't even get the HDI increase for the year it was published right? It's complete bogus and you live up to your third world-tier reputation by believing everything you read on the internet. Shit, a fucking article isn't a source. It's second hand information at best, often even third or fourth hand. But I read on the internet that information evaluation doesn't matter so I guess I'll start linking nonsense aswell.

Here's another scientific study regarding OP.
>>
>>67587800
http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/featured/sweden-beyond/society/

>complete Sven delusions
>>
>>67587800
Calculate the area below the curve please
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.