[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even though I was born here I genuinely think I will get genocided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: centurys-first-genocide-2.jpg (15KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
centurys-first-genocide-2.jpg
15KB, 360x240px
Even though I was born here I genuinely think I will get genocided within the next 1 or 2 decades. One day, Europeans are probably going to kill non-europeans especially muslims. I'm not a muslim but my looks and my name are Iranian, so it probably won't make a difference anyway, kek.

When do you think will it happen? Not trolling btw.
>>
Move to Iran then
>>
Stop being so melodramatic you pussy nigger.
>>
>>67576488
>Move to Iran then
I can't even speak the language. I would be just as lost over there.
>>
As soon as social order is demolished and governmental forces won't be able to stop the militias from committing violent purges.

So probably in 2018 the earliest. Plenty of time to flee.
>>
>>67576568
There would be people who get a pass

Iranians are some of the best immigrants imo
>>
>>67576564
>Stop being so melodramatic you pussy nigger.
>says the one whose country just elected Trump as president
I'm not even angry though, I would do the same if I was in your position.
>>
>>67576626
Nah that never works.
>>
>>67576627
Trump has relatively little power compared to the Legislative branch (which is now united under one house), the judicial brance occasionally, and state governments.
>>
>>67576419
Ali Sonboly, is that you?
>>
Adopt a fake Greek identity.
>>
>>67576419
Kill them first.
>>
>>67576689
I know a Brazilian/Dane and Abo/Dane mix, both of them are just as much Danish as I am. They even have Germanic faces, but with brown skin.

There is no need to get those people out of our country
>>
>>67576824
nice try mtongo
>>
>>67576729
Underrated
>>
>>67576729
Kek
>>
>>67576419
>Even though I was born here I genuinely think I will get genocided within the next 1 or 2 decades

Nah, that's sounds way too good to be good.

Do you have any proof anyway?
>>
>>67576593
You can't even get out of your mother's basement let alone know how to hold a rifle
>>
>>67576950
>Do you have any proof anyway?
Let's cut the crap, everybody would do it if they could.
>>
>>67576419
>>67576568
>>67576627
>>67577197
It's time to return to home.
>>
File: url.jpg (7KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7KB, 285x177px
The most popular cosmetic in India and SE Asia is skin lightening / bleaching creams.

"Hey look. I are white now."

Start now. You can look like Michael Jackson within 2 years.
>>
>>67577250
You can be happy you got Spanish names because otherwise you would get rekt too.
>>
>>67576419
>Iranian
But iranian immigrants are perfectly fine, especially if it was their parents who came to Europe sometime after the revolution. They're usually middle-class, focused on education, don't have too much of a hard time integrating etc

It's the arabs people have issues with.
>>
>>67576824
People don't think logically in mobs or chaos bub.
>>
>>67577323
this >>67577364
>>
>>67577323
I'll fuck you up
>>
>>67577301
Not at all, look at the Spaniards immigrants that went to Germany in the 60's and have stayed there, they have married with Germans and so on. We are assimilable.

My advice is that you should go. It's the best for yourself. Other option is unite and support native Germans when the time comes.
>>
File: 1473832846527.gif (257KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473832846527.gif
257KB, 480x360px
>>67577012
You'd be surprised how many men here know how to hold a rifle.

Also how to strip it, clean it, assemble it and put a 7,62mm bullet right between the eyes of a cardboard russian at 100m :^)
>>
>>67577323
Iranians are Arabs
>>
Look at the bright side, you have all these rich gulf states you can refugee in.
>>
>>67577197
That's bullshit and you know it. Modern Europeans don't have the stomach for it. Even I don't, and I absolutely loathe arabs and muslims.

We'd rather just see you gone. Expelled from the continent. Not killed.

I mean, some of you could even stay, provided you 100% conform to the rules of our society. No burqas, hijabs and shit. No mosques. Complete assimilation. Only then.
>>
>Germany
You're living on borrowed time lad, move to Sweden before they gas you too
>>
>>67576419
It's time to go home.
>>
This thread is so cringey.
>>
>>67576419
Leaving is an option.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.