[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen sister,I swear to Allah,if you don't stop begging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Listen sister,I swear to Allah,if you don't stop begging father to arrange your marriage with that Jackie Chan from Hong Kong,we will honor kill you.
>>
B...But Fadih, He is my one true love. Just because he doesn't believe in the same religion as me doesn't mean that I shouldn't love him.
>>
>>67569816
Jackie chan has to come and propose to her, it isn't a woman's place to propose to the man
>>
>>67569996
If I proposed to a Muslim qt, what are my chances of getting her?
Lets say I convert to Islam.
>>
>>67569910

How blind are you to not see that rice geek is,Allah forgive me for saying such a haram word,jerking off to all those other brownie girls who dress like prostitutes. It's unforgivable. May thunder strike him down,InsAllah.
>>
>>67570077
Depends on:

Income
Education
Personality
If the girl likes/trusts you
If the parents like/trusts you

If the girl is in love with you and you are legitimately muslim, I'd say your chances are pretty high. If the parents disagree, you can always kidnap her.
>>
>>67570077
100% if she likes you. It's considered blessed to marry converts

We don't have arranged marriages here, usually it's the woman who gets to choose from all the bachelors who propose to her
>>
>>67570518
Should add, all those bachelors are pre approved by the parents but since everyone is so poor here standards are not high
>>
>>67570518
>it's considered blessed to marry converts
Why is that?
>>
>>67570518

Lies.
>>
>>67570518
Why so? Don't leave us hanging about the converted part mate.
>>
>>67571932
I want muslim gf without converting

Am i screwed?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.