[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>America has a prrsident who doesn't believe in global

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 14

>America has a prrsident who doesn't believe in global warming despite many scientific evidence

You are still dumb America. The whole world laughs at you.
>>
America has had dumb presidents since Reagan.
>>
>>67568943
>(((global warming)))

Good goys!
>>
>>67568943
global warming doesn't exist idiot
>>
>>67569000
America has had dumb presidents since LBJ
>>
>>67568943
>Destroy your industry because the temperature might rise a few degrees

No

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EFpzaQPKC54
>>
>>67568943
yes however we are not getting invaded by shitskins. so who's really the dumb?
>>
>>67569228
America has had dumb presidents since Wilson
>>
I find it funny how the number of climate change denier on /int/ has gone up dramatically ever since Trump denied it.
>>
>>67569252
We aren't?
>>
>>67569252
But Trump isn't doing anything about the millions of legals moving here.
>>
File: 2898721.jpg (13KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
2898721.jpg
13KB, 540x438px
>>67569236
Jesus Christ. That's embarrassing.

>brit trying to bring House of Commons-tier banter into a non-brit parliament
>>
>>67569726
Why would he? You need to be skilled to emigrate to the US legally
>>
>>67569896
But they're still brown. You said brown people aren't moving here.
>>
>global warmeme

i dont care about global warming. at least he believes in white genocide.
>>
>>67569204
2/10 b8
>>
>>67570374
Not hum, but the amount of skilled brown dudes can't be high.
>>
File: spidey laugh.jpg (28KB, 442x330px) Image search: [Google]
spidey laugh.jpg
28KB, 442x330px
>>67569156
>>
>>67569156
>le everyone is a jew meme
>>
>>67568943
>let's sudoku our economies to fix something that isn't going to be a problem for the next 50 years lmoa
>>
>>67571364
>le evil regulations are strangling our industry maymay
>>
>>67570521
Global warming disproportionately effects people closer to the equator, ie non whites. Guess where they'll be moving when their crop yields aren't what they need them to be because of a variety of factors? White countries.
>>
>>67571472
>implying you can reach the IPCC goals without killing everything
>>
>>67568943
America would barely exist in 40 years if they hadn't elected Trump. It's easy to overlook him believing a few dumb things when that hangs in the balance.
>>
>>67571504
they won't be moving here, because we're finally going to have borders again.

contrast this with hillary "i love white genocide" clinton who brazenly supports literal open borders

http://nypost.com/2016/10/18/hillarys-open-borders-dream-is-a-nightmare-for-workers/

trump = border security
hillary = open borders

hmm, really makes u think. really nugs my noggin about which candidate is better for our people's future.
>>
File: 1478804802847.jpg (83KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
1478804802847.jpg
83KB, 500x424px
>>67571729
>>
>>67569156
>He actually thinks the jews who run the economy will actually create something to product less and make them poorer.

You must be the dumbest of all the dumb fuck out on this gay earth if you think half what you wrote.
>>
>>67571729
But Trump isn't against legal immigrants and non Muslim/Hispanic refugees.
>>
what can the president even do that really influences this

it's not like he can just ban solar companies from operating in the US or outlaw renewables or some shit like that

many utilities are moving toward renewable energy anyway because it's become a lot cheaper over the years and at least in some regions there's overwhelming pressure from the public for companies to adopt it

i feel like people vastly overestimate how much power the president has in this sort of thing
>>
>>67571764
white genocide exists independently of a board you don't like on a japanese anime imageboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk&

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKk15KcqNk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk&
>>
>>67571844
>((())) just want power
>if they can have more power over people by making them poor, they'll make those people poor
This isn't that complicated
>>
>>67571896
I agree, people do over estimate how much power the President has, but the President is also the leader of his party, and the Republicans control Congress and will soon control the Supreme Court. If Trump is as good a negotiator and a leader as he says he is, he'll be able to get Congress to carry out his agenda.
>>
>>67571896
>i feel like people vastly overestimate how much power the president has in this sort of thing
People choose who they vote for based on things like abortion and gay marriage and you're just noticing this now?
>>
>>67572066
well Trump's hardon for coal doesn't even make sense because it's more expensive than natural gas which burns cleaner and he can't argue that natural gas is some foreign interest since we have a fuckton of it in the US (in fact, might be exporting it soon)

the only thing I could see him getting rid of is the solar tax credit but that would go against his low tax principles and also many red states use a lot of solar power
>>
File: 1476032240491.webm (589KB, 730x310px) Image search: [Google]
1476032240491.webm
589KB, 730x310px
>>67568943
I'm skeptical. There are some scientists that say humans are making this and others that aren't sure. CO2 emissions come naturally, not just with human activity. Global warming is real, but it isn't certain that humans are the cause. How many CO2 does a fucking volcano sharts compared to a city?
>>
>>67568943
We're laughing now.

Until he destroys the ozone, causing more cancer.
>>
>>67572463
but those environmental factors are not new. that volcano spewing CO2 has been spewing CO2 for longer than humans have and is insufficient to explain the spikes in CO2 present in the atmosphere over the last century or so
>>
File: 0016364767.jpg (36KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
0016364767.jpg
36KB, 642x361px
>>67572600
Correlation does not imply causation. How are you completely sure that humans are the cause and it's not just a natural cycle? Don't get me wrong, I believe the big industries create a lot of contamination and CO2 but in comparison to nature, it might be insignificant to make permanent global scale changes. I'm not a tinfoil conspiracy theorist, but I don't believe a 100% what the media shits out. I'm not denying it, I'm questioning it.
>>
ITT: muricants proving the dumb americans meme real
>>
>>67573462
There is chemical reasoning for why it would occur, it's not like they just say "rising CO2 is correlated with higher temperatures so that's the cause!"

Please read some actual academic papers on climate change and greenhouse gases
>>
>>67573940
Ok. Care to share those actual academic papers?
>they just say "rising CO2 is correlated with higher temperatures so that's the cause!"
Well, that's what many people believe.
>>
>>67574171
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=ftp://texmex.mit.edu/pub/emanuel/PAPERS/greenhouse.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwi6uMPalrPQAhVJyGMKHQQoDyAQFgh1MA4&usg=AFQjCNG8cVnuUqDo4_JPvMSf09r31y6zAA&sig2=mNOOm1DzTX4IjxPDJ4zVOA

Here's a basic one about the greenhouse effect
>>
>>67568943

Serbia, how many times does USA have to bomb your ass before you realize your place?
>>
>Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree: Climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities.

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/apr/04/don-beyer/don-beyer-says-97-percent-scientists-believe-human/

Climate change denial is so mind-numbingly stupid that I can only conclude a Brit must have come up with it.
>>
>>67571933

If you think global warming is a myth, you are flat out retarded. I mean, global warming was a thing before humans were even around, the planet is on a constant cycle of melting ice and then freezing it again, we've had two ice ages already.

There was a video recently, showing the movement of ice in the antarctic since the 80's. You can literally watch the ice that is thousands of years old melting away and getting smaller every year, each winter the old ice is able to replenish new ice, which then melts again in the summer. Nearly all of the ice that has been there thousands of years has now melted, and isn't making enough new ice to keep sea levels high through the summer.

We are already past the point of no return, countries have already got to work on projects to combat rising sea levels. Honestly, the mind boggles when people say it's a myth. It is as retarded as believing the world is only 4000 years old.

TLDR when you are sitting at home telling people on the internet that global warming is a rude by the jews to make people poor, you need to reevaluate your whole life, and question how you ended up here, how did you get this stupid?

http://europe.newsweek.com/watch-time-lapse-arctic-ice-rapidly-melting-over-last-27-years-301031?rm=eu
>>
>>67574422
The paper you send me explains the green house effect. That was not my argument, read my replies. That paper doesn't talk about yhe effects of human activity on climate change. I obviously do believe the green house effect is real, it is the reasin life on earth is possible on the first place. I believe the earth is changing, what I'm telling you is that there isn't real proof to say that humans are causing it. methane and CO2 come out of the earth in big amounts naturally due to volcanic activity, you learn that in school and you can look it up. So far, you have not told me a good reason why humans are the cause of global warming.
>>
He probably just pretends to not believe in it to support American industry.
>>
>>67571364
It's a problem now you idiot, and in 50 years it will be irreversible. Given that, you're ruining the future for yourself and your kids. For what? Hurr durr economy hurr.
>>
>>67574919
>Green house effect is caused by high quantities of CO2 in the atmosphere
>Humans are emitting large quantities of CO2

If the logical connection is too difficult for you to reach then you need to get off /sci/
>>
>>67574646
Fuck off, it's not about wether global warming is real or not, it's about questioning if humans are the direct reason of global warming and if it is worth it to damage the economy to prevent it when we are not 100% sure that is going to be a solution.
>>
>>67571896
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/11/11/meet-the-man-trump-is-relying-on-to-unravel-obamas-environmental-legacy/?utm_term=.3d02d15a8466
He already did this lol

>>67571729
Why does every argument here go back to "hurr white genocide dirty nigs lol hurr"

You do realise that global warming will affect us ALL equally in unprecedented levels? Think of it this way, if you hate immigrants so damn much global warming will make living at the equator impossible and will create millions upon millions of refugees. Which is what you don't want. If you want a future for white society you would want to put a stop to that.

Fucking people are such short sighted idiots, I swear.
>>
>>67575623
Correlation does not imply causation. Also, are you that stupid to believe humans are the only thing producing CO2? Large cuantities? That's relative. The earth produces a lot of CO2 I'm not making this up. Read a fucking book.
>>
>>67575711
That link is irrelevant to what I wrote. The guy doesn't haven't much power to change stuff considering he acts on behalf of the president
>>
>>67575689
Well you know, do you realise how many greenhouse gasses are released by himans since the industrial revolution? There are numbers for that.

Let me put it this way
>certain gases cause a greenhouse effect
>all are produced in human industry
>human industry started booming 200 years ago
>the planet has been on an unprecedent warming trend since the 1800s
Put 1 and 1 together
>>
File: 1478519961853.jpg (77KB, 531x558px) Image search: [Google]
1478519961853.jpg
77KB, 531x558px
>america is dumb
>serbia is still a 3rd world shithole
>>
>>67575889
He can wreck the EPA from the inside. Loosening their policies and blocking their initiatives. Yes this is a big deal. It's like having a vaxxer or homeopath as the surgeon general, or a monkey as the head of a company.
>>
>>67575870
Fuck me your country needs more scientific education. Correlation implies causation when there is solid science backing an implication, for fucks sake you could dismiss all modern science if you didn't accept that. In experiments we look for correlations that match our theoretical expectation which is exactly what I've just fucking linked you

If you're too dense to understand this and just want to say "muh fallacies" go to /pol/ where you might find a more receptive audience
>>
>>67575943
>certain gases cause a greenhouse effect

Is this truly what you believe? This is scientifically incorrect for fucks sake. CO2 and methane are not only produced by humans. Trees breath CO2, way before the industrial revolution.
>>
>>67576223
>Is this truly what you believe?
Well yes, go to your car. Start it up, and take a big whiff.

>CO2 and methane are not only produced by humans.
In certain balanced amounts, but then we came a long and started burning fucking wood (made of carbon and hydrogen) and breeding like rabbits. Our industry grew exponentially and so did the emissions. Nobody said that that they were created solely by humans.
>>
>>67576130
>Correlation implies causation when there is solid science backing an implication
I agree, but there is not solid science to prove that a direct cause of climate change are humans.

What you fucking linked me is junior high science knowledge and has nothing to do with what I'm telling you.

>>67576424
>Nobody said that that they were created solely by humans.
You literally did here >>67575943
>>
>>67576790
I said they are produced by human industry, not solely produced by human industry.
>>
>>67576876
This guy is engaging in pointless semantic arguments, it's not worth arguing with him m8

Let him deny human involvement in climate change all he wants, his country is irrelevant with regards to it anyway
>>
>>67576424
>Well yes, go to your car. Start it up, and take a big whiff
Ok, but just if you go to a volcanic crater and take a big wiff of those harmless CO2 free totally nontoxic gasses.
>>
>>67576947
>I have no arguments whatsoever and have nothing to back up my claims
> lel his country is shit let's dismiss everything he say cuz hus country
>>
>>67576948
If the industrial revolution is not the cause of the massive spike in atmospheric CO2 levels from the late 1860s as evidenced by ice cores, what is your alternative explanation? Natural environment change makes no sense since that was present prior to that time period.
>>
>>67576876
You said this
>>
>>67571896
Obama created stricter environment regulations via executive order
>>
>>67568943
It's not about president believes shit or not, its about HOW in the fucking hell anyone with NO ecology education what-so-ever can have a word over it.
It's not a fucking religion, it's science.
Saying "I don't believe it" is like jumping out of window and saying "I don't believe gravity".
>>
>>67577119
Does every change in nature have to be related to human activity? It's not like there have been massive climete changed in the past, like the ice age.

Look man, I'm not saying I'm completely sure that humans are not the problem. But I really think it's idiotic to state that humans are the only possible cause. Be more open minded about the issue.
>>
>>67577248
You said it. Religion has dogma and science doesn't. But you are looking at science like it is some sort of dogma with absolute truths in every topic. Open a science book from 200 tears ago and tell me if it is the same.

Also it's not like Science says this. There is not just one scientific opinion, there are more. Some people believe in it some don't
>>
>>67577557
If you don't have an alternative explanation then you should shut the fuck up. You can't just question the established science without a real alternative

I don't see why you find it so hard to accept that when humans begin mass producing CO2 that that is probably related to the increase in CO2 levels in the atmosphere above normal increase. Your entire argument reeks of wanting to be some pseudointellectual pussy who wants to not accept anything
>>
>>67577745
>If you don't have an alternative explanation then you should shut the fuck up. You can't just question the established science without a real alternative
Read my other replies you dumbfuck

>Your entire argument reeks of wanting to be some pseudointellectual pussy who wants to not accept anything
Ohh you totally figured me out man, good job. Not everyone that disagrees with you is an "pseudointellectual pussy" you inmature piece of shit.
>>
>>67577557
I don't think people understand that climate change is a threat to humanity. It's a threat to our existence as a whole and not just in the long term but also the short term.
When climate change starts stretching resources you're Gonna see more and more conflicts pop up. The next 50 years is going to be interesting.
>>
>>67578676
The good thing is that renewable energy is becoming cheaper and better in the market. Soon (in the next 20 maybe) most cars will be hybrids.
>>
File: Forcing-Temp_1.9wm2.png (173KB, 931x524px) Image search: [Google]
Forcing-Temp_1.9wm2.png
173KB, 931x524px
>>67577557
Look up the Milankovitch Cycles. That's the scientific explanation for global natural climate change. They already know and account for all the natural CO2 like Volcanoes
>>
>>67581081
and renewable energy although good has caveats to them.

Nuclear will be strained when the developing world builds more nuclear plants because I'm pretty sure the biggest pro of Nuclear is that the CURRENT rate of ores being dug up can supply current energy needs. Also takes forever to build one due to massive costs.

Solar is limited to region and honestly is expensive so it's not like the solar energy hotposts like Africa can pay up the costs for them.

Hydro is limited and has negative effect on the environment and water flow. Also not mnay nations are blessed with having all the water that flows to and from he dam in one nation. Ethiopia the nile river flows from Ethiopia to Sudan to Egypt so the dam they are currently building is effecting THREE NATIONS and causing a diplomatic issue.

Geothermal is restricted to certain locations and tidal

Also you forgot resource consumption. We CANNOT AFFORD the developing world to become developed because they are consuming and competing for OUR RESOURCES, we can't afford to pay for shit when if the DR becomes table enough they want us to pay the REAL market price for ores instead of "warlord just needs money and will take anything" prices. Look how fucking wasteful the developed world (+a China and India) is despite constituting such a small % of the world's population.
>>
File: 1469923277803.png (355KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1469923277803.png
355KB, 500x447px
>>67581719
Now that's something. Thank you for actually giving me a solid scientific source unlike those other retards. Does it link human activity to the climate change? I will give it a read when I have the time.
>>
>>67576223
>Trees breath CO2, way before the industrial revolution.

Who the fuck do you think cutted a shitload of trees m8?
>>
>>67582275
Yeah I've heard that renewables are too dependant on location like you just said. I think the way to go is to have renewable energy combined with fosil fuels
>>
>>67568943

We know. There are a lot of people here are trying to make it a bigger issue and draw more awareness to this massive fucking problem though.

Those of you from 3rd world countries should be pressuring America the most when it comes to climate change though, it will affect you first.
>>
>>67569769
can somebody tell my why yanks and brits love this idiot so much ?
>>
>>67582536
It tries to explain Earth's natural climate change due to the eccentricity, axial tilt, and natural precession of Earth. The point is that they can look back at the data from ancient times and compare it to how it's changing now that humans are around and messing with things.

Basically it says that the Earth used to have a natural system of when to shift seasons and glacial periods, but it's all been changing ever since the industrial revolution.
>>
>>67582746
That was not my point. He was saying there was no CO2 before humans. But obviously there was, if there wasn't how did trees survived.

To answer your question. Humans cutted a shitload of trees. I'm personally against deforestation, it is wrong in many ways.
>>
>>67583169
Is it irreversible or does anything we do now can help?
I heard that solar flares and solar activity in general is also destroying the ozone layer recently.
>>
>>67582895
Climate change funding is pretty much being used as way to get subsidies and kickbacks companies and corporations or nations that don't really need it. You know how countries use Aid as a way to provide kickbacks for companies that lobby? Same thing.

Currently Africa only attracts 5% of the world’s climate-related funding, despite suffering disproportionately from the impacts of global warming.
>>
>global warming

the memest of the meme

im dead 99â„… by 2100. why the fuck should I care
>>
>>67569236
I really like Farage but come on
>>
>>67568943
>serbia
>anything
>>
>>67584735
>I will be dead in 100 years so why should I care about fucking up this world and making it shitty for future generations.
>not trying to improve the world
>>
>>67582973

He makes leftists mad as fuck so people like him even if he's an absolute retard.
>>
>America has a prrsident who doesn't believe in global warming

Proof? MSM doesn't count.
>>
>>67582973
half the country hate him, and the house of commons despise him

but those who do like him do so because he's "anti-establishment"
>>
>>67575689
it is certain that humans are a direct cause

methane gases from animal agriculture are a much bigger culprit than CO2 and an even easier solution but the media will never tell the plebs that because the food industry is the pharm industry is everything
>>
File: 1461845128696.png (168KB, 448x471px) Image search: [Google]
1461845128696.png
168KB, 448x471px
In order to make a significant impact, you'd have to get Americans to switch to eating bugs and using windfarms and solar panels to power damn near everything. Oh, and you'd probably have to take cold baths and walk to work because of energy prices. Have fun telling google they have to power their servers through windfarms.

Something else you have to keep in mind is even if the United States's fossil fuel emissions dropped to zero, there are still countries too poor to switch to green energy.
>>
File: 1461089459253.png (158KB, 448x493px) Image search: [Google]
1461089459253.png
158KB, 448x493px
>>67587529
^^^^^^

source: https://www.epa.gov/ghgemissions/global-greenhouse-gas-emissions-data
>>
>>67588054
Still a huge impact and industry is partially the latter half of that process, so a change to a more responsible diet would lead to vast improvements in both sectors
>>
>>67588001
They can switch though. It's like learning a language, the earlier the better.
>>
>>67568943
hey it's the veritasium man
>>
>>67568943
Global warming isn't real. Fuck Obama plan.
>>
>>67588176
You would have to switch to a vegan diet or eat bugs. If you went the vegan route, you'd have to supplement for vitamin B12 and possibly calcium and other minerals that's hard to get in on a vegan diet. I'm not sure about other countries, but supplements are completely unregulated here.
>>
America doesn't give a single fuck about jewish tax schemes. The globe is cooling. The rest of the world is full of stupid gullible goyim.
>>
>>67588319
>>Nearly two-fifths of the U.S. population may be flirting with marginal vitamin B12 status if the population of Framingham, Mass., is any indication.

A careful look at 3,000 men and women in the ongoing Framingham Offspring Study found 39 percent with plasma B12 levels in the “low normal” range--below 258 picomoles per liter.

last time I checked 2/5 of the US population are not vegan. Meat doesn't contain b12, it is fortified with it. Every diet is deficient in b12, because B12 is produced by bacteria in the soil.

switching to a healthier and more environmentally sound diet and having to take one or two supplements is not hard. You can also check independent reviews of supplement companies

even if you are not vegan, you should probably be supplementing with b12
>>
>>67588001
You underestimate the development of alternate energy technologies. Solar and turbine power generation will become literally thousands times more efficient over the decades to come.

Energy prices are also somewhat protected by the nature of futures market trading, where value is heavily manipulated and not representative of the actual cost of sourcing and distribution. Powerhouse consumers, like Google, are always insured for their long term deals.
>>
>le global warming is not into real, is just meme
>It's fucking 60 degrees in late November
>>
>>67587371
the words the come out of his mouth
>>
>>67568943
Obama believes in global warming
>>
>>67568943
I'm totally with her now! Drumpf BTFO
>>
>>67575504
>and in 50 years it will be irreversible
we crossed the irreversible threshold about twenty times in the past ten years
>>
>>67587371
>muh MSM
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en
>>
>>67574577
Did you just stop reading once you found a nice line to greentext?
>>
>>67582973
fedora tipping teenage edgelords
>>
>>67568943
and the fact that his best man is a fucking creationist doesn't make you laugh?
>>
>>67588807
The Koch brothers and others will do everything in their power to prevent green energy from becoming mainstream. If you can get past that, your next worry would be finding the money to buy the land and materials needed to power the United States through solar panels. Oh, and solar panels produce chemical waste
>>
>>67582973
cause he is a meme, and that's what 4chan loves, duh.
>>
>>67588850
>anecdotal evidence

Anyway, global warming can't be stopped because those thinking about it are a bunch of dirty hippies. If fossil fuels are such a problem, why are we not switching to nuclear en masse? Because the fight is led by the likes of Germany, which has been fed anti-nuclear propaganda since 1970s.

The Green party is a doomsday cult. You have your original sin (pollution) and you must repent by buying eco-shit or the WORLD IS GONNA END.
>>
>>67589433
*Oh, and solar panels produce chemical waste. Most of the solar panels would probably be made in China to cut manufacturing costs, so that waste will probably end up in the ocean
>>
>>67587283
admit that you don't give a shit about it either. your country's highest priority is to stop being a 3rd world shithole, so why would you care about global warming?
>>
>>67589499
>Because the fight is led by the likes of Germany, which has been fed anti-nuclear propaganda since 1970s

Tin foil nonsense.

Nuclear plants are extremely expensive to construct and operate, simple. Why invest tens of billions into an industry with a plagued history of financial failure when alternative energy and research thereof is a profitable and permanent industry model.
>>
>>67589515
And then there's property taxes and maintenance costs. China has a reputation for making cheap, fragile products. On the brightside, it would only take 0.6% of the United States' land mass to supply all of the United States’ electricity needs with solar energy(for now)
>>
>>67570842
For countries like India and China- yes.
>>
>>67568943
k
>>
>>67589405
>fedora
Atheists are more likely to believe in "muh scientists" on (((global warming))) than not.
>>
>>67569156
(((scientific evidences)))
>>
>>67589803
Nuclear's expensive as fuck and like I said before what is Africa and Asia get into it and build plants. Will there even be any more nuclear resources that can sustain everyone? Not to mention the price, the instant it's in huge demand it becomes unsustainable financially and perhaps we'd have uranium wars instead of oil wars.
>>
>>67568943
We're dumb but reckless with an expansive military and many allies. The world laughs but they keep it to themselves for the most part. It's like making fun of the guy obviously on steroids back in highschool.
>>
>>67568943
>Scientific evidence
Show me some then, you gopnik fuck.
Oh wait, there isn't any.
>>
>>67582973
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ryf3uX78so&ab_channel=cipsclips%281883%29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J_xPo878Pw&ab_channel=JulesFaravener
^this and brexit
>>
File: 1451228409479.png (15KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1451228409479.png
15KB, 420x420px
>>67568943
>global warming
>real
>>
>>67569252
>60% white
There's no need to get invaded, you've been full of niggers for decades
>>
>mfw every time a non-American says "the world is laughing America"

No we're not; we love you for un-cucking yourself.
>>
Seriously, why should I care about global warming?
>>
>>67568943
>American president elect, with no scientific education, knows better than scientists who have spent decades researching this
really makes you think huh?
>>
>>67599634

(((scientists))) paid for by the (((government)))
>>
>>67587283
Welcome to the world you dumb fuck serbbitch. Why the fuck should I care about others that are not my immediate family.

Mars colony soon. Poor serbbitches and kebabs will be left to live on this rotting earth.
>>
>>67600241
(((lisp programmers))) (((doing it for free)))
>>
>>67590555
dumb oceanspic
Didn't you get the memo? It's 2016! You can completely throw out scientific evidence if you don't like the results!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
>>
I don't even know who's jewing who anymore
>>
/int/ is dead
>>
>>67599262
Everyone except their lap dogs is laughing
>>67603334
Americans really dont know how to banter. hehe i added a swear word after his country name hehe amerishit LOL
>>
>>67606994
>Americans really dont know how to banter. hehe i added a swear word after his country name hehe amerishit LOL

this, banter is beyond their comprehension.
>>
>>67592772
There's a whole evidence of it. Go look Greenhouse effect
>>
>>67582973
retards enjoy the company of other retards
>>
>>67589523
You don't get it you moron.
If your country keeps poluting the atmosphere, you will kill us all.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.