[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is China such a cool country? And why is Japan so much more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: chinese.jpg (233KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chinese.jpg
233KB, 667x1000px
Why is China such a cool country? And why is Japan so much more popular in comparison?
China has so much going for it:
>Great history
>Great people
>Great culture
>World's next superpower
>>
Japan aligned itself with the West and became a lot more marketable. I also feel as though China's isolationism continues even today and foreign interest isn't really as welcome as people might think.
>>
>>67567733
If China didn't go communism, China would be more cooler country now.
>>
>>67567958
It's capitalist at this point. The Communist Party just keeps the average person from chimping out and the higher ups in position of corruptible power.
>>
>>67567733
>Great history
so does japan
>Great people
so does japan
>Great culture
so does japan

and on top of that Japan is cleaner and safer
>>
>>67568017
>It's capitalist at this point.
That's why China has been developed nowadays. They are #2 power at this point, but if they went to capitalism, they might be #1 by now.
>>
>>67568017
It's about as crony capitalist as you can get, though. There's not even the illusion of meritocracy which the US has.

It's not uncommon to read about the life of a CEO in China and find that they were a member of the PLA or CCP at some point.
>>
>>67567733
>>Great history
>>Great people
>>Great culture
>>World's next superpower
t.jackie chan
>>
>>67567733
When your police beat women to death for giving birth and your entire economy is built on a mishmash of communism and crony-corporatism and your cities are filled with smog, you have a problem. I love most Chinese people, but their government is pretty messed up (no hypocracy intended)
>>
>>67568032
>he is unironically even comparing China to Japan
>>
>>67568319
Most of your points apply to the USA, except if a woman is raped in the USA we might force her to give birth.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 756x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 756x640px
>b-but muh economic collapse
>>
>>67568995
I like China but Chinese economic figures are definitely inflated.
>>
>>67567733
Another chink diaspora thread what a surprise.
>>
>>67572262
Calm down, Hitler, go back to deep throating Ahmed, ok?
>>
>>67567733
Poor countries don't have soft power. Only rich countries do.

May I remind you that the image of Japanese soft power (anime, samurai, cars) has only been a thing for like 30 years and South Korea (Kpop) is like 6-7 years.
China still has 20-30 years to go until they have the world's attention on them entirely.
>>
>>67568709
Thank you, Zhang.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.