[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, /int/ This probably isn't the proper place to post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Stpetersburg.jpg (254KB, 931x428px) Image search: [Google]
Stpetersburg.jpg
254KB, 931x428px
Sup, /int/

This probably isn't the proper place to post this, but I'm going to be working on an invitation to get a Russian tourist visa by the end of the month, and in June I'm going to visit St. Petersburg.

Any Russiabros have any advice for a burger on what I should expect, look forward to, avoid, etc?
>>
>burger visiting Russia
Kek
>>
>>67550845
avoid the police
avoid eastern/asian looking people
avoid bald people /people with short haircuts wearing tracksuits
avoid visiting poor areas
avoid drinkin tap water
avoid buying cheap foods
>>
>>67550845
learn russian
>>
>>67550845
>what I should expect

people trying to sell you shit. they're literally everywhere.
>>
>>67550845
wear a swastika flag

ask the people of St. Peterburg if they were hungry during the siege

call it Leningrad
>>
>>67550991
>avoid buying cheap foods

But all food is cheap in Russia now that ruble is dead :^)
>>
>>67551070
>But all food is cheap in Russia
not really
>>
>>67550991
How is crime in St. Petersburg, compared to Moscow, or other cities in Russia?
>>
>>67551395
There is nothing to be afraid of in St Petersburg or Moscow actually. Maybe don't go to sleeping quarters with shitty commieblocks, but rather since it's just waste of time.
>>
>>67551395
dont really know but sure Moscow and SP are better in this regard than other regions
>>
File: nevsky_night.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
nevsky_night.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>67551395
I was in St. Petersburg for fun in April this year. it was great. I never felt unsafe anywhere, and I was walking around alone at night in some areas that were rather isolated.

In fact, the only Tinder date I have ever had, I got there. She and I went to this awesome cafe at the top of an old observatory in a building. The entrance was in some alley in what you'd probably think was a sketchy-as-fuck area. It was all fine though.

I also walked by myself to an anti-cafe to meet friends. It was basically someone's basement in a dark courtyard. I stood around for a while waiting for them to meet me. No problems.

It's also the city with the best looking women out of anywhere I've ever been, by a long shot.
9/10, would return.
>>
>>67550991
>avoid eastern/asian looking people
das wrasass
>>
>>67551570
>Even Americans, who can go literally anywhere, enjoy St Petersburg
>I've never been there, even though it takes only several hours to get there from Moscow
Something wrong here
>>
>>67551570
Any attractions or anything else that you'd recommend?

>>67551660
Don't feel too terrible. I know someone from Novosibirsk who's never been to either Moscow or St. Petersburg
>>
>>67551677
>I know someone from Novosibirsk who's never been to either Moscow or St. Petersburg
me?
>>
>>67551677
>he knows someone who can't be arsed to travel 3.5k kilometers from Novosibirsk to Moscow or St. Petersburg
Marvelous
>>
>>67551677
I could go to St Petersburg at almost any time actually, just never wanted to. I thought there is nothing to do there and it's better to save more money to have more fun in Europe.
>>
>>67551740
Flight takes about several hours and not too expensive, I'm from Moscow and was in Novosibirsk many times when I was a child since I have relatives there.
>>
File: dickbridge.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
dickbridge.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>67551677
Oddly, I enjoyed riding the Metro around. It's really good, and deeeeeep.

People will tell you to go to the museums since there are tons of them. I'm not really into that though. I just enjoyed wandering around, since it's so visually unique. Everywhere it's a facade. There are hardly any "glass" buildings anywhere, and yet seems to just sprawl forever like that.

You can also go to Udelnaya Flea Market and buy old soviet shit and car parts and whatnot.

After 1am or so, you can see the canal bridges raise and watch ships pass. This one is the exact bridge on which someone once painted a huge cock, for example. It was an honor to see it in person.
>>
>>67551898
>flying Russian airlines
no thanks
>>
>>67551985
>Riding Russian trains
Enjoy your плaцкapт
>>
>>67552036
>Not having a bycicle
Плeбc
>>
>>67552096
>Ride a bicycle in Siberia
Revenant: Russia edition
>>
>>67551981
I wanna see the Winter Palace, Museum of Political History, and Dostoyevsky's grave, since he's my /lit/ husbando. That market sounds sweet though. I wanna buy old Soviet stuff.
>>
>>67552036
what about кyпe
anyway it's very dangerous flying on russian блoхoлeты with drunk russian pilots
>>
>>67552234
>Кyпe
Too long anyway, although it's alright if you don't ride with retards.
When did you see a Russian plain fall the last time? Btw, Aeroflot is absolutely not bad now.
>>
>>67552344
>When did you see a Russian plain fall the last time?
>>
>american pretending that he visited Russia
>>
Only fuck 99 people because that last one statistically has aids.
>>
>>67552444
Given that planes flight almost anytime and anywhere, this frequency isn't something you should worry about. You rather will be hit by a car.
>>
>>67552518
>Go to a 3rd world shithole
>Fuck aborigines
>Get aid
Sounds like a fun vacation
>>
File: palace.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
palace.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>67552193
It should no problem seeing that stuff. The market is a bit outside the city-proper though.
My friend told me to watch my pockets there, but it seemed pretty uneventful aside from one lady getting upset at me for photographing her giant pile of shit because I was so surprised by its grandeur.
>>
>>67550845
>This probably isn't the proper place to post this
Yes. Yes it is.
You'll be fine.
>>
File: 317.png (5KB, 85x75px) Image search: [Google]
317.png
5KB, 85x75px
>>67550845
Kupchino is the best SP district to have a rest.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.