[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In which country can I obtain a slave? I want a nigger that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: slave1.jpg (43KB, 344x437px) Image search: [Google]
slave1.jpg
43KB, 344x437px
In which country can I obtain a slave?

I want a nigger that will work for me.

Does anyone have approximate costs of 1 average nigger maintenance and how much work they can approximately perform in their lifespan?
>>
>>67535950
There is like hundreds of thousands of slaves in Africa. Possibly more than a million.
>>
Just find a shady Eastern European near you, pregerably Romanian, Moldovan, Ukranian or Albanian.
Will be a white slave though.

You could try the Middle East, ASEAN or
>>67536023
Lelgium is also a possible place to get one
>>
>>67535950
Be a business owner and you will have slaves who only get paid housing food healthcare and some paid leisure.
>>
>>67536411
>>>/thinkprogress/
>>
>>67536411
>Be a business owner and you will have slaves who only get paid housing food healthcare and some paid leisure.

I'm considering this

I might employ some Indians to outsource work to and charge 5x the price.

Being a business owner seems pretty great
>>
>>67536193
>Just find a shady Eastern European near you, pregerably Romanian, Moldovan, Ukranian or Albanian.
>Will be a white slave though.

Will they work hard?

Any idea of the market price of one of these slaves under current market conditions?
>>
>>67535950
Go to your nearest black person and give them a shiny trinket such as a mirror or a comb
>>
>>67536720
Not likely, I think they work mostly with children and teenage girls, for sex and cleaning purposes.
Chances are they won't speak much English.
Dutroux (Belgian) was paid around 4000 Euro per girl he sold.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>67537091
>Dutroux (Belgian) was paid around 4000 Euro per girl he sold.

Wow that's a bargain price.

Was that a wholesale price or just the cost for one individually? I could afford a whole bunch of them at that price.

Do you think I should buy a few like that or maybe just fork out the cash for a high-quality, premium one?
>>
Africa will be a good continent to start in, OP, but unfortunately it means you may have to reside within the third or fourth worlds.
>>
>>67537220
It was back in the 90s, take account of changing prices and it's probably easier with the current climate, he was commissioned by clients to find girls with certain traits.

China might also be very easy.
>>
File: 1477829957664.jpg (87KB, 582x580px) Image search: [Google]
1477829957664.jpg
87KB, 582x580px
If you want a race mixed voluntary sex slave you can always take me
>>
>>67535950
Mauritania
>>67536545
kys
>>
>According to The Native Women's Association of Canada, the overrepresentation of Aboriginal women and girls in sexual exploitation and trafficking in Canada has been explored on repeated occasion through a span of years.[20] However, the identified root causes never seem to change. These are the impact of colonialism on "Aboriginal societies, the legacies of the residential schools and their inter-generational effects, family violence, childhood abuse, poverty, homelessness, lack of basic survival necessities, race and gender-based discrimination, lack of education, migration, and substance addictions"
shit man just go up north and get one of those inuit qts
>>
File: 1424112772048.jpg (48KB, 454x693px) Image search: [Google]
1424112772048.jpg
48KB, 454x693px
>>67537407
What is your problem Pajeet?

is it not a good idea? I want to hire a bunch of Indians to outsource work to and charge 5x for it.

I'll start my own web development firm and just collect the profits to smoke cigars and drink whiskey all day while the pajeets slave away making shitty code.

Then I'll even higher slightly more intelligent Pajeet managers to overlook the lesser Pajeets.

Literally business on auto-pilot

Indians will work for fucking near free these days

Feels good man. Every time I thrust inside of a nice $400/hr prostitute I hired I'll think of Ranjeesh and his hard work.

>>67537311
I don't want a chinese slave tho.

They smell rather bad and look like shit. I'd like some qt slav one
>>
File: 7e8c817b8.jpg (49KB, 345x382px) Image search: [Google]
7e8c817b8.jpg
49KB, 345x382px
What would a nigger cost today?
>>
>>67536720
it's slavs not slaves
>>
>>67537539
Totally disgusting also it's illegal in Canada, we aren't USA, workers have rights here
>>
>>67537777
They won't actually reside in Canada you fucking idiot

I'm not flying them in i'm just going to outsource all the work orders I get to them.
>>
>>67537873
im outsourcing ur mom right now
>>
>>67535950
>In which country can I obtain a slave?

Africa is still slavery central, that's your best chance. Mauritania especially, I guess.
>>
>>67537873
>implying that your irrelevant start-up can do this
>>
>>67538064
All of the world has some form of forced labour or trafficking.
>>
>>67538542
>All of the world has some form of forced labour or trafficking.

I don't think the first world has this.

Isn't slavery outlawed in most of the world?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.