[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>outcast owes you fuck load of money >claim your friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: noblenordicman.jpg (125KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
noblenordicman.jpg
125KB, 630x420px
>outcast owes you fuck load of money
>claim your friends told you that he's plotting to kill you
>later change your story and say you heard him on the phone literally telling another friend his plan
>don't go to the police
>don't alert your friends
>claim he attacked you out of nowhere
>stab him 23 times in self defense, 16 times in the back
>freed after spending a large portion of your life in jail
>move to france
>get a qt white wife 20 years younger than you
>have 5 kids
>prepare for the race war that you feel is just around the corner
>secretly hope it'll happen in your lifetime
>post your shit rants on youtube
>dude nordic atlantis lmao
>$$$
>>
white trash
>>
>>67511351
post his wife
>>
>>67511375

https://youtu.be/O7ECZSRp2cQ?t=651
>>
Fuck Euronymous
>>
>>67511351
*looks at flag*
ah yes
>>
>>67511829

It's not Australia... Do we have a reputation for shitposting now?
>>
>>67511853

Not that this thread is a shitpost, btw.
>>
is he popular in norway?
>>
filosofem will go down as one of the greatest art works humanity has ever produced.

he was fucking 20 when he made it too. unbelievable.
>>
>>67511351
smelly turk
>>
>>67512488
That's a very hateful thing to say, Sven. Shouldn't that be illegal in Sweden by now?
>>
>>67511351
his wife is far from qt lad
>>
>>67512586
i am greek
>>
>>67512677
Whatever you say, Per-Göran.
>>
>>67511351

>t*rk shitting himself at the thought of the BURZUM train running a muck on his candy ass

varg did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>67511886
Nobody younger then 23 know who he his except for the people hanging here. Most people have forgotten about him. Hell this nation forgets fast. Nobody talks about Breivik anymore either :(
>>
>>67513007
>Nobody younger then 23 know who he his
well I don't know many under 23, I'm almost 30, but this sounds absurd to me
the dudes been in mainstream media and talked about in tv shows, newspapers and so on, he's not super famous but he's infamous

if someone told me they don't know who Varg Vikernes is I'd assume they're someone who doesn't really pay attention to the society they live in

last time he got in trouble with french law it was in the news over here, sounds really odd to me how people can live here and never once in their life notice there's an infamous black metal dude who killed a guy and people might not give a shit about black metal but they give a shit that he burned churches, one of them a stave church, people care about stave churches.
>>
>>67511853
>>67511868
I think they are implying you only disslike him because you are a Turk and the enemy of white people.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>67511351
>qt white wife

And why do you even care? Nobody thinks Turkey is white.
>>
>>67512882
I agree but do you mean 'amok'?
>>
File: we wuz rurik.jpg (999KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz rurik.jpg
999KB, 2560x1920px
>>67512859
>Per-Göran.
autist kang spotted
>>
>>67516114
buttblasted Polack spotted
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.