[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hate this bint? Seriously. someone needs to pull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: thersa.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
thersa.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Anyone else hate this bint?
Seriously. someone needs to pull another guy fawkes just to wipe her out tbqh. She wasn't even elected (inb4 you vote for the party not the candidate)
>>
I know a lot of you didn't like him, but I think Cameron was nice and charismatic. She seems like a wannabe Thatcher.
>>
>>67505432
You vote for the party, not the candidate
>>
>>67505519
Didn't Cameron not even have any real job because EU?
>>
>>67505432
You've made your bed, now lie in it
>>
>>67505519
I didn't neccessarily agree with Cameron or anything, but he seemed like a human being.
This 'woman' seems like some kind of lizard person.
>>
Nigel is the most qualified man to lead our country.

Our great democracy has ensured that no anti-establishment figure will ever get within a country mile of Downing Street, however.
>>
>>67506263
This. It's annoying that the the administration called him irrelevant. There's a clip of that question thing parliament does with the pm and everyone laughed when one guy asked May about the possibility of peerage for Farage. Why is everyone so dismissive of him when he saved Britain's sovereignty and is doing a better job at foreign relations with the US than the prime minister is?
>>
>>67505580
How much power do you think the EU has?
>>
Why didn't you brits vote for ed milliband? The memes would have been amazing
>"I'm a real human being and no one can prove otherwise"
>>
>>67505432
just like in Canada, which is also a constitutional monarchy, you vote for the party not the candidate.
>>
>>67506551
who wants a PM who fucking eats a sandwich? like really...
>>
>>67505519
Cameron will be later realised as a very important person in British history to getting our country back on track after all the years of fucking up
>>
>>67505432
>She wasn't even elected

If you mean she was not the leader of her party at the GE, then neither was Brown.
>>
>>67506467
Same reason they laughed at the thought of Trump running for President. They're out of touch with reality and the desires of their citizens.
>>
>>67508003
Yeah and that loser was voted out in a heartbeat as well.
>>
>>67505519
>Cameron
>charismatic

For you maybe.
>>
>>67506467
And she sent Boris packing.

Seems like eliminating the competition.

Smart on here
>>
>>67508765
Well good thing the parties handle things a bit tighter in crumpet land.

boris and Nigel are clapped
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.