[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: People that are hated by their nation but loved by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 56b389371800006f0080b4a5.jpg (41KB, 630x399px) Image search: [Google]
56b389371800006f0080b4a5.jpg
41KB, 630x399px
ITT: People that are hated by their nation but loved by others.
pic related
>>
everyone hates martin
>>
>>67504822
What? There are "people" who actually like this asshole? Why?
>>
>>67504858
>>67504874

Many WTC fans like him now.
>>
I was surprised as well
>>
>>67504874
he plays chess

I can't in good conscience dislike someone who plays chess.
>>
>>67504905
Did he release it though? I thought he only played a bit from one song in his video.
>>
>>67504874
He claims he gives away 80 percent of the drug for free and only makes the wealthiest patience pay full price
>>
>>67504922
t. 1000 elo
>>
>>67504944
that's pretty douchey
>>
>>67504954
You're thinking of the other Cancuck, I'm 1700-ish

but yeah last I checked Shkreli had a pretty low rating, but regardless, I still respect the fact that he plays and that even tweeted about the ongoing WCC, for example. In general, he seems pretty down to earth (which is surprising given how rich he is).
>>
>>67504944
that's pretty based
>>
>>67505023
he even plays and streams league of legends lol, he is down to earth maybe in sense that he will talk to you if you are pleb, but he still sees you below him
>>
File: albinos.png (106KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
albinos.png
106KB, 500x352px
>>
>>67505056
>but he still sees you below him
and?

literally everybody on 4chan does this. Just go and look at one of those threads where people have to fill images to describe themselves (you can probably find some easily on /soc/); EVERYBODY claims to have at least 7/10 intelligence, with the majority claiming to even have at least 8/10.
>>
>>67505126
martin is best example of what would happen if 4chan anon got rich
>>
>>67504999
To correct that anon, his company only charged insurance companies. Regular people got the drug for free after they bought the rights to it.

The drug was created decades ago to treat an extremely rare disease. Because it's rare, companies never funded research to improve it because it wouldn't be profitable. It has horrible side effects.

By charging the insurance company instead, they used/are using the money to research a new alternative to the dated drug.

People got up in arms about the price jack because the drug is used in a TINY percentage of an already tiny group of HIV/AIDS complications that cause the patient to be infected with the super rare disease the drug was originally for.

Engage media machine x9000 to blow it out of proportion and create an evil villan to get a story, and now the uninformed majority hate him while people call in regularly to thank him for saving their lives.
>>
File: Martin.png (63KB, 681x352px) Image search: [Google]
Martin.png
63KB, 681x352px
>>67504858
>>67504874
Because he's absolutely based
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.