[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was I not born in America >from HK >HK culture is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pep.png (19KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
pep.png
19KB, 327x367px
Why was I not born in America

>from HK
>HK culture is a piece of shit
>moved to the UK because I would kill myself otherwise
>become one of the many filthy international students
>I'd mix with the local community but am autist
>start getting into US culture
>want to move again

tell me why america is shit
>>
>>67501332
Too many niggers
>>
>>67501382
I kinda like them
They've got so much persoanlity
>>
>>67501464
Ours don't. All they do is bitch and suck up welfare
>>
>>67501332
Why does it matter where you live when you're going to be an autist who browses 4chan all day?
>>
>>67501631
You're right
It doesn't
I just want to visit once before I die
>>
>>67501759
So visit
>>
File: imgres.jpg (11KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
11KB, 250x202px
>>67501464

From 3000 miles away I'm sure. There's a reason so many whites in the south are racist.
>>
>>67501783
I'd be broke when I finish my degree
Doubly screwed since I'm doing psychology

>>67501785
One of my favourite people back in HS is a black
Also, stuff like racism and cults amuse me
I find it baffling how you guys still have shits like these around
>>
>shit
How
>>
File: 1478005806953.jpg (1MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1478005806953.jpg
1MB, 2000x1333px
>>67502328
>>
>>67502409
Housing crisis aside that unironically looks good
the humidity though

>>67501956
Just find a place you can actually make a living. Since you're doing psych, maybe do grad school here?
>>
>>67502328
>>67502409
housing is one big thing. I don't want to live well into my 50s and still paying off mortgage / paying rent.
The whole place makes me want to suffocate. Weather is even shittier than UK so that's saying something.
And people argue over the dumbest shit ever. Those two teenagers swearing is a good example.
>>
>>67502492
grad school then what? If I'm not mistaken even if I got into grad school, I'd have to have something line up right after to stay in the US.
Not sure what I can do with a masters in psych from the US. The way things are going I might just have to suck up and crawl back to HK for a job.
I'd admit the skyscrapers are quite insane in a somewhat brutalistic sense. I used to live on the 61st floor and the view is amazing. Looking downwards is nice, on the ground is shit tho.
>>
>>67502707
>61st floor
holy fuck, I live in a 10 floor building and it's about the tallest thing for a few block radius around it (except another housing building, which is 10 or 11).

Iirc the usual path for psychs over here is to get a PsyD and then start practicing somewhere. Not sure how that works with the UK university system or US immigration services. Can you claim self employment as employed? Maybe find a town with no psychiatrists in it and set up there? Sob story about fixing a broken community? Or try with your undergrad degree to be a school counselor? Not sure on the requirements for that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.