[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you get your news about the Anglosphere? I use NPR,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3330.jpg (1MB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3330.jpg
1MB, 1698x1131px
Where do you get your news about the Anglosphere?

I use NPR, BBC, NY Times, Economist, Guardian, Financial Times and Washington Post.
>>
/int/
>>
facebook and reddit
>>
/pol/
>>
>>67500082
sydney morning herald, bbc, /pol/
>>
>>67500082
infowars, 'what did he mean by these' threads and based milo xD
>>
>>67500082
FT is the best 2bh
>>
>>67500082
Absolutely horrendous sources
>>
i use my eyes and ears
>>
>>67500082
>Guardian

Seriously?
>>
>>67504022
Why not? Comment is Free section is a weblog, it's not in the core part of the newspaper.

>>67503946
Quality journalism
>>
>>67500082
4chan and More recently, YouTube videos about interviews from Putin.
Really eye opening stuff.. Obama never actually closed down Guantalamo, and the Crimea actually wanted to join the Russian federation, they didn't get annexed. I literally said out loud "what the fuck I love Russia now" and my girlfriend got confused and asked why.
But she will never understand.
>>
I heard WSJ is really good, but it's behind a Paywall.

Mostly BBC, The Guardian, The Spectator, The Telegraph and The New York Times. Also the local Paper/NZ Sources. Occasionally I'll read one of the Atlantic or Economist longform pieces.
>>
File: kys.jpg (49KB, 878x814px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
49KB, 878x814px
>>67500082
>I use NPR, BBC, NY Times, Economist, Guardian, Financial Times and Washington Post.
>>
>>67501515
KEKOLD STATUS: NOT KEKED XDDDD (Le Pepe Face)
>>
/int/ for dank memes
/pol/ for altright discussion and incredible levels of autism
Youtube and The Huffington Post for liberal shit
Also Dailymail and Fox news when there's a shooting somewhere in the world, specially US
>>
I primarily get news from the ABC, especially for local Aus stuff and read The Australian on the weekends. NPR/BBC have segments on the radio here that are normally quite good. Most 4chan Americans seem to hate NPR or not know it exists, it's fa better than most of their other news sources. I used to read the BBC a fair amount, but less so now, and get most of my foreign news from Reuters, Al-Jazeera and sometimes the AP.

Always on the lookout for a good news source I can flick through on my phone to kill time. BBC used to be good for that but I've found the quality has rapidly deteriorated since 2015.
>>
File: 1439653521743.jpg (82KB, 832x584px) Image search: [Google]
1439653521743.jpg
82KB, 832x584px
>The Guardian
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.