[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>T*rks will chimp out and oppress the Kurds because of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20161116-122008.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161116-122008.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>T*rks will chimp out and oppress the Kurds because of things like this
>>
deus vult
>>
i mean fuck turks
but kurds are worse
why dont you retarded westerners understand this?
they do a nice promo
>>
File: IMG_20161115_135703.jpg (61KB, 477x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161115_135703.jpg
61KB, 477x381px
>>67492720
This PIC literally kills inside every turk
>>
>>67492720
we should nuke Turkey right after Butterlord comes out
>>
>>67492720
How are kurds opressed in Turkey? I know you're a hewal and your intentions are clear, but there's 15 million kurds in Turkey.

Yes, I'm a Turk myself but I've lived in Turkey my whole life except 3 years. I know the situation in Turkey. Let's be objective. kurds are in high ranking government positions, they are allowed to speak their language freely, they are allowed to learn kurdish at school and there's even a kurdish curriculum made by the Turkish government which any kurd can take. There is a national TV channel in kurdish (TRT 6).

So tell me, how are kurds oppressed in Turkey? Because father america has been telling you guys so? You can continue making up stories and come up with anecdotes to prove your point, but you cannot factually show any significant oppression of kurds in Turkey. Do not blame the failure of your disgusting people on Turks, you fucking kurd. A population of 40 million and yet no country? That's the kind of people you are. Without western assistance, you are a bunch of nothing.

You can insult and call people names but what you should do is prove to me why I am wrong, disprove my points and tell me how kurds are oppressed.
>>
>>67492720
Wow so amazing, on the other hand, they're also ethnic cleansing Turkmen and Arab and Assyrian (Iraqi/Syrian Christian) villages and blowing themselves up in Turkey, bravo
Feminist Kurds put women in combat wow so progressive, feminist Kurds are also the only ethnic group in Iraq/Syria/Turkey that commit FGM
>>
>>67493917
This. They literally genitally mutilate women at crazy high rates, they are some of the most conservative and backwards people and yet for some reason westerners love them. They fell for the 'kurds are feminist transexual progressive vegan freedom fighters' meme, although that couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
File: 1427317997179.png (105KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1427317997179.png
105KB, 1162x850px
>>67493553
excellent post
>>
File: YPJ Girl 2.jpg (36KB, 645x352px) Image search: [Google]
YPJ Girl 2.jpg
36KB, 645x352px
>>67493986
>>67493917
>>67493908
Cry more, T*rk babies.
>>
Kurds are catholic?
>>
>>67493917
nothing wrong with ethnic cleansing of subhuman

kurds are only progresive brown people in ME(jews are white) so they have pass in my book
>>
>>67493908
>Yes, I'm a Turk myself
Stopped reading there
>>
>>67492817
t. turk
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.