[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Japanese, however, had secretly abandoned the island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: battle_of_kisha.png (405KB, 491x1053px) Image search: [Google]
battle_of_kisha.png
405KB, 491x1053px
>The Japanese, however, had secretly abandoned the island two weeks prior, and so the Allied landings were unopposed. Despite this, after over two days in thick fog and in a confused state of affairs, U.S. and Canadian forces mistook each other for the enemy. The brief firefight left 32 dead, with a further 50 wounded on either side
>>
TWO WASN'T ENOUGH
>>
>Work crews began to make a little progress on the runway surface—and American bombs made a muddy lake of it. Navy engineers built a shore pen for midget submarines—and an American thousand-pounder smashed it to rubble. The first mail in weeks arrived aboard a small freighter from Honshu—and a PBY attack sank her with the mail sacks aboard. An I-class submarine arrived with food and medical supplies—struck a reef, foundered, and sank inside Kiska Harbor.

the whole campaign was like an episode from catch 22
>>
PLZ DELETE THIS
>>
whats this kind of shit. i dont get every wikishit pasta and cant find it fun. to be quite honestly i dont know even a single battle that took place in a foreign country during ww2.
>>
>>67474647
shut up chink
>>
>>67474662
why you only act like netouyos. its fucking shitty the chink mods dont delete these chink shitposts.
>>
>>67474827
Shut up chinky
>>
>>67474845
mods delete this chinkgook shit to show you aint biased. im really getting sick of your PC bigoted acts.
>>
>>67474827
butthurt zainichi appeared again.
>>
>>67474899
you are uncalled for. go fap to your creepy anime prono
>>
File: 87347863576537638.png (25KB, 309x318px) Image search: [Google]
87347863576537638.png
25KB, 309x318px
What's up with the angry japs in this thread?
It was supposed to make the leafs and burgers mad.
>>
>>67478002
Oh you, brazil!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.