[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>europoors will never work a 12 hour mandatory shift >europoors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1460348897641.jpg (25KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1460348897641.jpg
25KB, 228x221px
>europoors will never work a 12 hour mandatory shift
>europoors will never spend $1000 on prescription drugs because they have no health insurance
>europoors will die of boredom from their 5 week minimum vacation
>europoors have to take mass transit instead of commuting 2 hours a day one direction in bumper to bumper traffic

lmao fucking europoors am i right?
>>
File: IMG_0500.jpg (64KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0500.jpg
64KB, 420x420px
Free healthcare?
>>
>mfw had to endure a free operation with a 1 month wait last year

REEEE
>>
Doesn't americans have paid vacation weeks?
>>
>>67466203
>1 month operation

Damn so do the doctors and you live together in the hospital while the operation is finished? Do they have you come back every day to continue on the operation? I feel lucky we don't have unversal hethlcare.
>>
>>67466242
hospital wifi is good, full english breakfasts every day, and i claimed back compensation for missing work so i got paid to chill for a month watching jeremy kyle fapping to the old ill patients opposite
>>
>>67466222
dont be silly
>>
>>67466299
I was watching on the Television the other day how people in Europe have to ride the trian in order to get to the building, I'm so sorry about that.
>>
>>67466203

What if the condition is serious? Is it still one month ?
>>
>>67466222
>>67466354
As long as you aren't a wagecuck with a job like McDonald's cashier you do.
>>
>>67466359
Yes, The Building of Europe, its basically a pilgrimage, all the inhabitants of Europe travel to The Building once a year to pay respects

>>67466378
No it really depends on the op, if its life threatening it can be done instant.

My operation wasnt life threatening, more just an inconvenience to my life, and i could have waited longer had the waiting list been longer.

I hear people bitching about waiting times but thats probably for the city folk, I thought it was a pretty good service. - one month wait, had to spend one night, food and everything free, out the next day, just had to sign one piece of paper and it was all booked
>>
>>67466002
aren't 12 hour shifts just for shit college student jobs?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.