[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't feel french, not one bit Explain yourself france,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 2677067_orig.png (239KB, 710x750px) Image search: [Google]
2677067_orig.png
239KB, 710x750px
I don't feel french, not one bit

Explain yourself france, how could you fail to integrate me so painfully bad ? Your failures lead me to trouble, therefore i fucking hate france, its people and wish them nothing but a slow and painful walk to the archive of history
>>
>>67452451
t. Abdul Saiyed Mohammad
>>
>>67452451
t. Bilel
>>
>>67452451

Don't worry, we hate you too.
Go back to your shithole, that's where you belong.
>>
>>67452451
>ooga booga i can't integrate
>ouin ouin it's the french fault
>i want them dead

another peaceful and loving arab, i wonder why nobody likes you
>>
>>67452692
arabs and moors are shit, pelayo and fernand did NOTHING wrong, moor genocide best day of my life.

Moor slaying army when???/???????/?????/
French bros are honorary iberian moorslayers.
>>
File: MFGA.png (175KB, 666x321px) Image search: [Google]
MFGA.png
175KB, 666x321px
S N A C K B A R
>>
>>67452692
How long will it take for Marine to unfuck your country and finally offload these parasites, lads?
>>
>>67452692
Arabs here are bro tier desu
They're literally +99% catholic or irreligious though, maybe that makes a big difference.
>>
File: breaking-news KEBAB BTFO.png (634KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news KEBAB BTFO.png
634KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>67452735
she has little chance to win, her party is full of fag (literally) and she's far from having the talented of trump, but who knows, everything is possible now.. The problem is that she is for intregration of those sandniggers, she don't plan to expulse them. But if she is elected all the arabs and nigger in france will shut their mouth and sucks whites dicks because that how they work, if you show power they suck you, if you treat them eaqually they try to fuck with you. Feminine people

>>67452761
they are bro-tier because they are a minorities, once they are a lot, problems begins.
>>
>>67452766
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.