[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Italy great but now is a shithole? Can we Make Italy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Why was Italy great but now is a shithole?
Can we Make Italy Great Again?
>>
Yes my Friend
Yes we can
>>
File: It's time.jpg (62KB, 660x413px) Image search: [Google]
It's time.jpg
62KB, 660x413px
>>67414191
So what are you waiting for?
>>
>>67415426
I'MMA DO IT SENPAI
I'MMA MAKE MY OWN PARTY!
I'MMA M I G A
>>
>>67411767

By 2027, the French fascist armies will enter Italy to make it great again.
>>
>>67411767
No, abort project...even us gave up...let it die slowly but inexorably...

>>67418500
Ehmm, that's maybe the only way to fuel a reaction that will cost you Savoy
>>
>>67411767
>now is a shithole
As someone who lived a combined 4 years between France, Germany and UK, let me tell you that Italy is no shithole.
It was actually quite a disappointment, no point leaving if everywhere is the same.
>>
>>67419589
>France
>germany
>uk

kek, you go to live in the trully worst shitholes of europe, desu ( not counting east europe)
>>
>>67419703
this, compared with these 3, italy is a paradise.

except rome, i was in rome last summer and its the most caotic city ive seen in my life...a complete disaster. also very beatiful, tb.h
>>
>>67419703
But they are considered shitholes because niggers, Italy is considered a shithole because infrastructure and society.
What I found is that "infrastructure and society" is not significantly better abroad, and in fact it was downright worse in Britain and exactly the same in France. Not to mention a hell of a lot more niggers (like seriously, it hits you like a brick to the face).

>you go to live in the trully worst shitholes of europe
Who the fuck is supposed to be better among Italy-sized countries? Besides fuck, how can Brazil of all countries call anything european a shithole?

>>67419812
Rome is truly a fucking shit city, yeah. On one hand the have a lot of unavoidable issues that make administrating it a fucking nightmare, but on the other the administration has been complete utter fucking shit at least since the 90s, they literally make the news daily because of how embarrassingly below the norm they are compared to the rest of the country.
>>
>>67411767
berlusconi really ruined that country
also france ruined it as well for inviting them in the euro club
>>
>>67420160
>berlusconi really ruined that country
It's not so much that he ruined it as he completely wasted the period of growth you and other countries used to modernize your countries' economy and infrastructure by doing nothing whatsoever. The rot is a few decades older than his tenure.
>>
>>67420260
if berlusconi just wasted precious time, who ruined it?
>>
I love you shitaly!
>>
File: Caf_MGzoom[1].jpg (94KB, 941x634px) Image search: [Google]
Caf_MGzoom[1].jpg
94KB, 941x634px
>>67420341
The Pentapartito government coalition. Literally an agreement of the main parties to govern the country together, which in practice meant no government opposition (only internal party opposition), which in turn meant no real political oversight, generating untold corruption throughout the 80s.
Pic related shows CAF (Craxi-Andreotti-Forlani), the three heads of the movement. Of the three, the only half decent one was Andreotti, but only because he was individually based and really very good in diplomatic matters, otherwise he was just as corrupted as the others.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.