[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What language do you use ?(mother language and so on) I use only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: languages.gif (31KB, 360x300px) Image search: [Google]
languages.gif
31KB, 360x300px
What language do you use ?(mother language and so on)
I use only Japanese(mother language) but I use English a bit on 4chan.
>>
>>67407129
I speak only korean. I want to speak or write english, but there is no english speaker.
>>
>>67407186
Really? I heared that Korean increase foreign people,so I think you can look English speaker(for example,colleage)
>>
I only speak english because I'm too poor to leave burgerland to somewhere I'd have immersion.
>>
>>67407246
What do you mean?does that mean Japanese language is funny or interesting?
>>
>>67407459
lol
>>
I mostly use Esperanto and Slovak in my daily life.
>>
>>67407410
We "learn" english not "use" english in our routine. pretty sad thing.
>>
>>67407863
With whom do you get to speak Esperanto daily?

t. Komencato
>>
>>67408277
I see. Mee too in Japan.
I think that if we are in Japan,we dosen't use and speak other language because in Japan, they need not to use except Japanese.
>>
>>67407129
Only English.
I don't seem to speak to anyone who speaks another language.
>>
>>67408984
Really? I heared that Hispanic increase so much in America,and America is Multiethnic nation and there are many sightseeing,so I think so.(I have heared Chinease and Korea and English)
>>
>>67409243
Damn Kenji, I know you have a narrow feild of view but that is not an American flag
>>
>>67409243
I seem to only bump into English speakers in my day-to-day life. I would like to learn another language, and learn them in my spare time, but I have no real reason to do it so I end up getting bored. I'm not 'in love' with any of the cultures or whatever.

The closest cultures I'm 'in love' with are traditional Japanese and Ainu, both of which are gone.
>>
IRL only Spanish but I'm in a Skype group where I practise my spoken English.
>>
1)English
2)ภาษาไทย
3)日本語
>>
>>67409317
lol I have'nt noticed it!
How stupid of me!! fuck me
>>
>>67409352
Me too. I speak only Japanese and need not to use other language,so I can't understand except English.
But I studyed English in school and do 4chan,so I can understand English a bit.(I can't speak English.)
>>
>>67410172
Have you considered learning the dictionary letters (IPA) so you can learn how it is pronounced? I'm sure you could speak it eventually.
>>
>>67407129
French (30%, family)
English (60%, friends, school)
Swedish (10% shops and random interactions)
Stimulating my Japanese, Arabic and Portuguese on a daily basis through songs and videos though.
>>
>>67407129
>95% Finnish
>5% English (on internet)
>>
>>67409352
>I'm not 'in love' with any of the cultures or whatever.
I wish I had that drive some people have for different cultures or languages. I tried to do some "soul searching" to find different cultures that interest me, but I ended up exploring Anglo countries history more than anything else, which was enriching but not useful for finding something truly foreign to cling to.
>>
>>67410502
I hear that.
I'm also in a long-term relationship with another Anglo monoglot so there's no need for learning one out of desire to find a girlfriend.
>>
>>67407129
>IRL:
Spanish 98%, Guarani 1%, English and Brazilian Portuguese 1%
>Online:
English 85%, Spanish 8%, Brazilian 3%, other languages with aid of google translate 4%
>>
>>67410228
Thank you to telling to me.
But the reason why I can't speak English is that I don't speak English because Japan is rarely English speaker(almost Japanese native)
So I can't do,however I don't think that I wish to be a English speaker(I wish to read English book and site and do 4chan more brevity).
>>
>>67407129
Norwegian, and English (mainly on the internet).
Had German in School too but ich habe alles vergessen.
>>
>>67410706
Movies?
>>
English

They had us take a full year of Spanish in school, but I can't understand anyone when they speak it.
>>
>>67410706
I second what Norbro said >>67410756

Movies. Watch lots and lots of movies.
And TV. And radio. Immerse yourself into it.
>>
>>67410756
And movies,but I need to only listion(but there are English and Japanese subtitles).
>>
>>67410925
Thanks. I need to do listioning,too.
>>
Sometimes when I'm alone, I act out interviews or speeches in English.
>>
>>67410706
You can easily find some 12yo american weaboo girl to talk English to on Skype. Just look up chatrooms like xat.com and so on.
>>
>>67411205
Really? That's good to know.
Thanks.
>>
>>67411129
You mean listen?

I don't mean to be rude with the spelling correction.
>>
>>67411935
I mistake.Yes.
>>
>>67410947
>>67411129
>listion
Oh god japanese people are so cute
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.