[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a lot of black women in your country? Would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image_15.jpg (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image_15.jpg
1MB, 1280x1280px
Do you have a lot of black women in your country?
Would you date one?
Experiences?
>>
Their appearance is one thing, but their behaviors and attitudes are just not okay. So, no. But I'm okay with some French / Canadian negros, they are breddy good. American niggers are subhuman
>>
>>67402015
yes. dominicans, colombians etc...they use to be fat when they are more 20 yo and with the IQ of a chimpancee...but they fuck very well And are horny as fuck.

no , i would not date one because my father will kill me or get out his house., basically.
>>
>too many
>absolutely not
>all my black female coworkers have actually been really nice people, they just look like monkeys
>>
>>67402015
Not really
No I don't want aids and lupus
They smell like shit and are fat as fuck
>>
File: 1477658675494.png (23KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1477658675494.png
23KB, 420x420px
Veiled women?
>>
>>67402015
>Do you have a lot of black women in your country?
Quite a few female students from cunts like Nigeria, Cameroon (or whatever it's called), Congo etc. They're usually hideous as fuck, and no, I wouldn't date one even if she was pretty because I simply don't find African faical features attractive.
>>
>>67402304
>I wouldn't date a pretty woman because i don't find her attractive
Slav logic.
>>
Yes, we had Surinam as a colony, there are more Surinam people here than in Surinam
Depends
No
>>
>>67402015
sadly, no
There are black women from honduras and they work as prostitutes (and they are horrible)
>>
>>67402015
i've never seen black people there
>>
>>67402015
No, unlike in the USA, they're an actual minority here.

>Would you date one?
No.

>Experiences?
N/A
>>
File: 1478769268690.jpg (54KB, 587x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1478769268690.jpg
54KB, 587x1112px
There are very few.
Hell yeah I would.
>>
>>67402015

I am dating one right now lad
>>
>>67403757
Do el salvador women count?
If yes then me too
>>
>>67402015
Yes
Probably no, not because they're black but because most of them are poorfags and thus ugly and also often 2nd generation immigrants thus i dont get to get friendly with them often.
>>
>plenty
>i think they are of the wrong kind! Its mostly somalis and they do not tend to be very attractive
>>
i've never seen black people there
*siberia-kun*
>>
File: dean.png (192KB, 478x322px) Image search: [Google]
dean.png
192KB, 478x322px
>>67402015
>yes
>yes
>This qt black girl sat behind me in one of my lit classes. I have long hair and I got it one day trimmed, barely noticeable amount though. The next day she tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if I cut it.
>"Y-y-yes..."
>She said she liked it and it looked really nice.
"T-t-thanks..."
>turned around like a sperg and never talked to her again.
>>
File: elsalvadoriswhite.jpg (62KB, 585x645px) Image search: [Google]
elsalvadoriswhite.jpg
62KB, 585x645px
>>67403816
Wtf, what are Salvadorians doing in Australia?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.