[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you hate Lebanese people? Do you truly hate Arabs? What type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1475617234564.jpg (35KB, 734x551px) Image search: [Google]
1475617234564.jpg
35KB, 734x551px
Do you hate Lebanese people?

Do you truly hate Arabs? What type of Arabs, Levant, Gulf, etc.

What makes you hate them other than Islam and them behaving like parasites in your countries.

Do you think you can Generalize Arabs? Like they're all the same?
>>
>>67344148

in latin america lebanese christians arent hated. they are seen pretty much as almost southern europeans.
>>
>>67344148
Jag älskar dig Libanon
>>
>>67344148
>do you hate Lebanese people

No, I dated one once

>do you hate Arabs

I don't hate Arabs but I think a lot of them are way to primitive and shouldn't be allowed in civilized countries until they get their shit together

>What makes you hate them other than Islam and them behaving like parasites in your countries.

Yes

>Do you think you can Generalize Arabs? Like they're all the same?

You can generalize anyone and it doesn't mean they're all the same but a huge portion of Arabs and Muslims are shit.

My problem is more with Muslims than Arabs, I hate the way they act and jyst don't want to share a country with them. Let us live in peace here and we'll do the same
>>
Arabs are just as shitty as niggers. What is wrong with you people? Arab muslim culture is shit, arabs smell like shit, cocky and untrustworthly people
>>
File: 1455547045762.jpg (1MB, 3408x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1455547045762.jpg
1MB, 3408x2136px
>>67344148
We love you Libanon pls come back to the thread. Ignore the bullies
>>
>Do you truly hate Arabs?

yes

>What makes you hate them other than Islam and them behaving like parasites in your countries.

its just islam, i actually like middle eastern culture

>Do you think you can Generalize Arabs? Like they're all the same?

i do it, im probably wrong but i dont care enough
>>
>>67344148
Säljer du tv-apparater?
>>
>>67346660
No.
>>
>>67344148
>Do you truly hate Arabs? What type of Arabs, Levant, Gulf, etc.

Gulf arabs, morally bankrupt wanna be niggers tbqh
>>
>>67344148
I went to a mission for the first time in lebanon. at Ehden
people are nice, even the way they speak is different that the other lebanese, they're gentler, kinder, and more hospitable.
>>
>>67344148
I don't know that many arabs but maghrebi here complain all the time, and always pretend to be a victim eventhough they usually are the one fucking with people.
Some are OK but I would never put trust in an magrehbi.
>>
>>67346851
lmao magrehbi have such a victim mentality lol much cry babbies
>>
>>67344148
>Do you hate Lebanese people?

Look at my flag and you'll know the answer.
>>
File: noice1.jpg (154KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
noice1.jpg
154KB, 400x400px
>>67346926
Yeah, sorry about that.
>>
>>67344148
Phoenician brothers
>>
There are Catholic Lebanese people in South Africa. I have mixed feelings about them
>>
File: 1456633006021.png (324KB, 579x458px) Image search: [Google]
1456633006021.png
324KB, 579x458px
>do you hate Lebanese people?
Nope.
>Do you truly hate Arabs?
No.
>what type
If anyone I would have to choose the governments that are funding insurgencies and violence, Saudi Arabia or Iran, I don't hate all Peninsula Arabs or Iranians though.
>What makes you hate them other than Islam and them behaving like parasites in your countries
I don't do this because the ones here are rather chill. The political side of Islam is rather concerning with how embedded it is into the religion and its history, but the rest of it is nice. I like the poetry and music, and have even considered learning Arabic, but I'm put off by the difficulty and fear over the dialect situation.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.