[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you believe me if I told you that there exists a better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: hayastan.gif (28KB, 506x457px)
hayastan.gif
28KB, 506x457px
Would you believe me if I told you that there exists a better place far, far away? A place where men are still men, women are women, and everybody is Aryan?
>>
>>67342637
Yeah, but why did you post a picture of Armenia?
>>
>>67342667
Jan Fedayi motherfucker
>>
>>67342667
THEY'RE LITERALLY CAUCASIAN
HOW CAN YOU GET WHITER THAN THAT
>>
>>67342738
Wowowowo,no,no
Armenians are indo-europeans
>>
>>67342874
EUROPEAN IS RIGHT IN THE NAME
>>
File: Untitled.png (45KB, 506x457px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
45KB, 506x457px
did someone say "liberate?"
>>
>>67343038
qarabag is azeri clay
>>
>>67343157
you're on atlantic clay, jihadi joe
>>
armenians

literal hairy turks who are the biggest liars and thieves known to man.

literally worse than jews
literally worse than greeks
literally worse than turks
literally worse than albanians
literally worse than gypsies

I'd rather trust a jew than an armenian.

They love nothing more than money and cars. They'd kill their family if that'd elevate their status. They could use some elevation, cuz it's a fucking manlet nation where every man has this obsessive napoleon complex. These people probably don't even have a word for 'shame'. They are so intellectually challenged that every surname HAS to end in a -an. Also the biggest joke is that they are supposedly very religous, as they like to flaunt their "religious" jewelry, yet are not shy of robbing or killing someone for money. If you want to get into the criminal world, just ask an armenian. If you want to see someone start a successful business, watch an armenian. If you want to be stabbed in the back, befriend an armenian.

“Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek,but don't trust an Armenian”
― George Orwell

No I'm not turkish fuck off
>>
File: etchmiadzin.jpg (306KB, 545x335px) Image search: [Google]
etchmiadzin.jpg
306KB, 545x335px
>>67343595
Would hairy Turks build THIS?

Looks perfectly European to me.
>>
>>67342637
seems like a nice country
>>
>>67343975
Armenia is certainly Aryan, but they are not 'white' or European.
>>
>>67343595
>No I'm not turkish

Yeah, I bet that you're greek
>>
File: cilician knight.jpg (577KB, 777x753px) Image search: [Google]
cilician knight.jpg
577KB, 777x753px
>>67344119
They are somewhat European, historically speaking.

>There had always been close relations between the Armenians and the Lusignans, who, by the 12th century, were already established in the eastern Mediterranean island of Cyprus. Had it not been for their presence in Cyprus, the kingdom of Cilician Armenia may have, out of necessity, established itself on the island.[36] In 1342, Levon's cousin Guy de Lusignan, was anointed king as Constantine II, King of Armenia. Guy de Lusignan and his younger brother John were considered pro-Latin and deeply committed to the supremacy of the Roman Catholic Church in the Levant. As kings, the Lusignans attempted to impose Catholicism and the European ways.
>>
>>67344119
That's it lads
American /int user decided so therefore it's indisputable from now on
>>
>>67343595
>goes on autistic rant about armenians
>I'm not a turk tho

kek
>>
File: travels_in_circassia_1836.png (51KB, 455x369px) Image search: [Google]
travels_in_circassia_1836.png
51KB, 455x369px
Armenians being Jews is not a meme.
>>
>>67348002
“Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek,but don't trust an Armenian”
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.