[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never live in a small town of like 500 people where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 4880039.jpg (146KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
4880039.jpg
146KB, 1024x683px
>You will never live in a small town of like 500 people where everyone knows everyone
>>
>>67332474
>in a small town of like 500 people
truly american shithole
>>
I live in a 15 k town and it feels like everyone knows each other. I hate it quite a lot.
>>
>>67332474
I live in a village of about a thousand people and everyone doesn't know everyone because there have been invasions of city people in the last few years
>>
File: mvq.jpg (8KB, 246x278px) Image search: [Google]
mvq.jpg
8KB, 246x278px
>>67332474
>where everyone knows everyone
that's horrible m8
I worked in a rural place for a while, and the locals even know dirty secrets about each other and they love to gossip. People just told me dirty secrets about other people for no reason, I didn't even ask to know these things.
>>
>>67332474
I lived from birth to 18 yo in a 425 inhabitants village, it's ok when you're a kid but I can tell you it becomes quite boring once you start to have an hour long ride to go to high school and another hour long ride to come home at the end of the day, and you miss most of the parties and events
>>
>>67332474
thank fuck, I hope I never get stuck in that hell ever again. I'd have probably killed myself by now if I were still stuck in that isolating shithole.
>>
File: Downtown_Plymouth_IN_2.jpg (3MB, 4158x2772px) Image search: [Google]
Downtown_Plymouth_IN_2.jpg
3MB, 4158x2772px
>>67332474
>>
>>67332474
Isn't it super cheap to buy houses in towns like that? If you really wanna live there it shouldn't be very hard to accomplish.
>>
>>67336698
I would imagine so, but at the same time there's really nothing to do, so it's really good place to retire.
>>
>>67336773
I know a guy who ended up in an American small town like that when he was on a foreign exchange. Seems like they mostly got drunk and drove around and shot various wild animals during their free time. I guess some people like that.
>>
tfw i will never be able to walk though town without haveing to greet everyone i meet
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.