[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make China first world and a great country to match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
How do we make China first world and a great country to match it's history /int/? Barring us I feel like they have one of the most interesting histories out there.

Without ethnic cleansing and replacing them with the numerous S. Europeans out there ofcrse.
>>
They need to focus on making the place a habitable place to live first. They already have the China-Stronk thing. But their pollution and corruption are off the charts.

Give people a strong country
Give people a clean country
Give people pride
Give people a voice
>>
File: cover-2.jpg (129KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
cover-2.jpg
129KB, 1200x630px
>>67308336
But Republic of China is already firstworld m8.
>>
Just wait a few decades and they will be.
Great things need time.
>>
>>67308336
Off-topic but that guy has a seriousy handsome face.
>>
>>67308890
You gay or something?

>>67308464
Lol. By Russian standards.
>>
>>67308336
Give it 3 decades
>>
>>67311176
No, femanons exist
>>
Chinese people are arrogant af. I'd prefer it never become great.
>>
>>67308336
>us
Australia or Westerners?

>How do we make China first world and a great country to match it's history /int/?
By removing the CCP and replacing it with a constitutional monarchy
>>
>>67308336
Changing the people, they only care about money, they're the greediest people in the world and have no concept of renewable resource gathering or anything like that or humility either. Look at this dogshit housing ruins they leave over their country in the pursuit of money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcyYyyaPz84
I think China could be the best country in the world, it seems their government though totalitarian, actually puts effort into bettering their country, but the people work against them in selfish pursuits. They're arguably less corrupt than so-called Western 'democracies'. With a gov like that, they could pursue and conquer many things within science and engineering.
>>
File: IMG_4383.jpg (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4383.jpg
23KB, 300x250px
>>67312525
>be a gook
>calling others arrogant
>>
It's not first world. It seems they don't care about enlisting in the first world aka falling west club in their view
Though I can't laugh their pumped pride since they have reasons to boast such when you take a look at advance in their strategic industries
Their super computer finally surpassed anyone else's. Their space program is allowed to spend actual human lives in some experiment. I can't remember the detail but I heard they achieved a certain biochemistry breakthrough, which is ethically questionable in western standard though
It lacks democraticy, sense of ethic, etc so not, maybe never will be first world, yet it is already a great cunt
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.