[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw No meme answers like "they work too much!!!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Find a flaw

No meme answers like "they work too much!!!" of course, what's the problem? people should work

"they don't have le sex!!! xD"

"le suicide rate"

Find an actual flaw, pls
>>
perverted godless nonwhite heathens
>>
if you were student and currently no dream, you can come here and understand why even Brasil are better to live than us.Life is long, and you can waste 2-3years.
>>
>>67294961

Those sure are memes, but 2 of them also actual flaws.
>>
>find a flaw
>b-but ignore the actual flaws
>>
It's really dull and really boring. Also the cities are about as invigorating and beautiful as Podgorica and Scunthorpe.

Honestly I stayed there two weeks with a host famiry and toured all around honshu but it was probably one of the least interesting countries I visited.
>>
>>67294961
Jacked suicide rates and falling birth rates aren't flaws?
It seems like you've taken what you think are the two most valid criticisms and tried to devalue them by making them look like retarded memes.
Also kill yourself you fucking weebshit.
>>
>>67295081
NANI
>>
>>67295205
DICK
>>
Yakuza has some control on politics.
Child prostitution is a thing
People actually work till suicide(met some people who used to work 16 hours + extra hour)
They make some really fucked up doujins/anime/mangá

The ones i managed to remember.
>>
The vast majority of anime is shit
>>
working 12 hours a day is definitely a real flaw
>>
Oh, I can find a flaw.

Japs live in one of the greatest, perharps THE greatest country on earth. They have a fantastic car culture, low crime, good infrastructure, an incredibly respectful society, an strong, stable economy and deodorantless Japanese women as far as the eyes can see, and despite all of that those faggots still complain about their lives and find ways to be sad about themlselves.

There you go, there's your flaw.
>>
>>67294961
they all look really ugly and their culture of extreme shame and duty is detrimental to both the people and the society
>>
File: 1473461998269.jpg (290KB, 831x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1473461998269.jpg
290KB, 831x1413px
>>
>>67294961
Weird pedo culture
Manlets
Hivemind
Shit language
>>
>>67295247
AH SO
>>
YARE YARE DAZE
>>
>>67295565
...desu ne
>>
File: Hours-worked-per-year-2014.png (178KB, 785x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hours-worked-per-year-2014.png
178KB, 785x800px
>>67294961
Today, Japanese doesn't work so much
>>
File: 1466401533978.png (25KB, 225x175px) Image search: [Google]
1466401533978.png
25KB, 225x175px
Japanese birth rate is still low, but it's in a trend of increasing in the past 10 years
>>
File: suicide-rate.png (33KB, 686x615px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-rate.png
33KB, 686x615px
Suicide rate of Japanese is not in the worst 10.
It is decreasing in these years.
>>
>>67297737
>>67297655
>>67297546
Finally, netouyo

people are just so jealous of japanese
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.