[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't really care about Trump being the president of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: batard de réfugié.jpg (29KB, 518x360px) Image search: [Google]
batard de réfugié.jpg
29KB, 518x360px
I don't really care about Trump being the president of the US but I've just read this newspaper :
https://www.engadget.com/2016/11/10/hyperloop-co-founder-very-serious-about-california-secession/
And I'm just disgusted. This piece of shit is the son of a refugee that his shithole wanted to behead. The United States saved his family's ass and now, he want to obtain the californian independance.
It truly shows the gratitude refugees can have toward the country who protect them.
>>
>>67288052
Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

They will defend his actions, and try their best to undo the results. Do not let them! You must kill, rape and mutilate every white American aged 20-35 you can catch. They are millennial progressives and Hillary supporters.
>>
>>67288052
>hyperloop
they're still trying to make this joke work?
>>
>>67288052
>tfw president trump invades california
lmao
>>
>>67288669
Fuck off
>>
>>67288052
What about people of Andalusian background living in Barcelona, and who want Catalonia to be independent ?

This guy just loves California and hates Trump. That's not egoist or whatever, on the contrary he is trying to protect the California he loves.
>>
>>67288052
All is going according to plan...
>>
>>67289324
>What about people of Andalusian background living in Barcelona, and who want Catalonia to be independent ?
Pieces of shit who should mind their own business.
>This guy just loves California and hates Trump. That's not egoist or whatever, on the contrary he is trying to protect the California he loves.
Yes this is egoist, The Usa saved his ass. If he had to """protect""" something, it's the US and not his state.
>>
File: butthurt sore losers.jpg (281KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt sore losers.jpg
281KB, 620x412px
They only protest when they lose.

What class!
>>
>>67288052
Succession is illegal according to the constitution unless acknowledged by a few states, right? Then I don't think california will ever be able leave.
>>
>>67289625
The independance of California isn't totally the topic.
I made this thread to show to /int how refugees care about the country who protect them.
>>
This post doesn't belong on /int/ but on /pol/, so fuck off.
>>
>>67289747
Then you are a autist.
>>
>>67289765
>>67289912
Fuck off
>>
>>67290187
I would like YOU to leave my country. Retarded cunts like you deserve to die in gulag.
>>
>>67290297
Baise ton chien fils d'inceste.
>>
>>67290365
La seule chienne à l'horizon c'est ta mère.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.