[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Official, Justin Trudeau Now Ranked Most Powerful Leader

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

In modern times, the most powerful person in the world has always been the President of the United States.

Trudeau is normally nowhere nearly that powerful, in fact he doesn’t event appear on any list of the most powerful world leaders. Hell, he doesn’t even rank among the top politicians in General.

But now that Trump has been elected, things have changed in the English world. Combine that with the Brexit in Britain and all of Sudden, Trudeau jumps up a few ranks.

Trump may be President Elect, but he’s not exactly beloved by all, and the truest form of power comes from having the support of the people.

Think about it, Trudeau actually seems like the only responsible English leader in charge right now.

And when you throw in the rest of the world leaders like Putin, you really start to realize that Justin Trudeau is the only responsible adult in charge.

He’s definitely the only one that doesn’t scare the shit out of me.

Nothing sums it up better than this tweet from @MikeCarlton01.

>With Trump in Washington,Brexit in Britain and gutless Turnbull in Canberra, leadership of the Anglosphere must fall upon Justin Trudeau.

http://archive.is/lMNuD
>>
I'd snap the cunt in half if I ever came face to face with him and no Canadian cuck would stop me either.
>>
File: pol cancer radiation.jpg (80KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
pol cancer radiation.jpg
80KB, 500x424px
>blog

Back to your shitty containment board, /pol/nigger.
>>
>>67286825
He's certainly got our full backing
>>
>>67286902
You need to go back to /pol/, too.
>>
@68
@87
everytime justin trudeau is mentioned this cuck comes in and starts telling people to go back to /pol/ without fail lmao
>>
>>67286987
Make me, leaf. I'd flex my muscular physique and you'd be sent flying. Go cut down a tree for some syrup you moose fucking mong.
>>
>>67286902
hah, cute
*knocks you out with an upper cut*
>>
>>67287030
I report /pol/ threads. Trudeau shitposting belongs on /pol/.

I don't go over there to piss in your ocean of piss, so kindly stop shitposting here.
>>
>>67287052
he beat the shit out of this massive injun senator patrick brazeau to the point where he tried to kill himself lmao

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/patrick-brazeau-injured-mayo-quebec-1.3409877

>>67287079
literally every non general thread in the catalog right now is a /pol/ thread. try r/Canada if it people making fun of trudeau offends you that much.
>>
File: 4chan post stats.png (96KB, 975x802px) Image search: [Google]
4chan post stats.png
96KB, 975x802px
>>67287144
It's funny you say that, since r*ddit is where many of these shitposters originally came from, thanks to /pol/'s "meme magic".
>>
File: 1476933554563.gif (334KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1476933554563.gif
334KB, 420x420px
>>67287199
>/pol/ is now the face of 4chan

cry more
>>
>>67287262
I don't care about the "face of 4chan". I care about keeping /pol/ migrants out.

/new/ refugees ruined /int/ once before.
>>
>>67286825
Ah yes, prime minister brexit
>>
THE ETERNAL LEAF
>>
>>67286825
>leadership of the Anglosphere must fall upon Justin Trudeau.

The anglos voted for Trump and Brexit, you faggot
>>
File: 1467420084162.jpg (17KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
1467420084162.jpg
17KB, 600x357px
>>67286825
Justin is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>67286825
>responsible English leader
>Trudeau
>English
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.