[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys tell about your contry's policies about refugees.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: che-guevara.jpg (168KB, 1012x1447px) Image search: [Google]
che-guevara.jpg
168KB, 1012x1447px
So guys tell about your contry's policies about refugees. I need to get fuck out Finland before january and i was thinking getting political asylum somewhere because i don't want do my military service and go to war.
>>
File: 1983-01-Sivari_web.jpg (99KB, 243x349px) Image search: [Google]
1983-01-Sivari_web.jpg
99KB, 243x349px
>>67286041
Why not civil service then? It's easy as fuck and the state will pay your rent + expenses.

Best year of my life desu.
>>
>>67286041
What war? What are you talking about?
>>
File: 23423434.jpg (69KB, 640x837px) Image search: [Google]
23423434.jpg
69KB, 640x837px
>>67286041
> only those who live on knees see their enemies as giants

fuck off and fight russia ;)
>>
>>67286041
fighting and dying for ones country is the duty of every citizen of a demokratic country... after all one needs to take responsibility for the action of ones government....

but now srsly if you really want to part way with your country probably for ever i would try switzerland. they seem to give asylum for people who want to avoid draft. i dont now if you can try germany because of the eu and shared prosecution and we still have the conscription it is just not used.
>>
>>67286041
It's not really that difficult to fake that you're unable for military service. Hundreds if not thousands of conspricts do it every year.

Just say you smoke weed every week or go to a nice doctor who gives you papers which say you're not fit to serve.

No western country with good relations with Finland will give you refugee if you're even serious with that.
>>
>>67286258
LOL not suprised that come out from German! Nazi scum
>>
>>67286361
But seriously, why don't you just go to a doctor and say you have social anxiety or that you're afraid of loud bangs? It doesn't take more than that to get away from it.

And it won't hurt your future prospects unless you wanna be a police officer, border guard or work for military (which you obviously don't).

If you apply for asylum it'll be a massive media madness and it most likely do you nothing good. Like that guy who applied asylum from Belgium about ten years ago.
>>
File: 20140202_191411[1].jpg (145KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20140202_191411[1].jpg
145KB, 900x1600px
>>67286041
>being a low test beta cuck
>>
>>67286282
he could always pretend to be mongol.... nowadays you can pretend to be anything...
if you are over 35 years old you can pretend to be a minor teenager and claim asylum rights ... event thought you arent really from that country you claim to be...
best thing is nobody will get suspicious if you "lost" your pass port... not even if you have 2 smartphones and a nice sum of money in cash
>>
>>67286361
just say that you want to join the army because you can shoot people... doesnt matter whom you shoot you are just here for the kill...

they will probably send you home because of unsure mental conditions.
worked for a person i know
>>
>>67286041
>be an anarchist criminal
>try to get political asylum from the free world
Swedes will take anyone in. You should try that.
>>
File: 1416218315372.png (11KB, 604x618px) Image search: [Google]
1416218315372.png
11KB, 604x618px
>>67286041
What war? What made you so delusional as to think there's going to be a war soon? I got A babers today and now you've got me all concerned with this claim of yours.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.