[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does int recognise the independence of Palestine? Me before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1464284899002.jpg (155KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
1464284899002.jpg
155KB, 812x727px
Does int recognise the independence of Palestine?

Me before int:
>Palestine deserves independence WTF i hate jews
After int:
>I hate Israelis even more
After independent research:
>Palestinians are actually worse. Israel is a necessary evil and the only sane area in that part of the world but they're still awful and self-obsessed people
>>
>>67280142
Before int
Fuck em both

After int
Fuck em both

After independent research
Fuck em both
>>
>>67280142
>Palestine
No such thing
>>>/x/
>>
>>67280142

>before /int/
Israel has a right to existence, why can't they all get along?
>after /int/
JIDF and IDF does literally nothing wrong
>>
>>67280142
when they recognize Jerusalem belongs to xtianity and give it back to Vatican control i will stop supporting palestine until then gas the kikes race war etc.
>>
>>67280142
>Does int recognise the independence of Palestine
Yes, but by doing so I understand that that will bring more violence and instability to the region. It's really a toss up between accepting the wrong and injustice of the creation of Israel, with the realization that they're the most capable people to bring peace there.
>>
>>67280142
As long as they have a literal terrorist organisation running their country, no.
>>
>>67280448
>wrong and injustice of the creation of Israel
>the land was a colony
>the land was given to the jews as present
>injustice

Abo, was geht?
>>
File: 1451979223507.png (75KB, 310x297px) Image search: [Google]
1451979223507.png
75KB, 310x297px
I visited Israel and even went to the West Bank with an Arab Muslim guy from a couchsurfing website. He was a really nice guy, and tried to promote the Palestinians' cause all the time.

However, everything I saw in Israel and Palestine suggested that the Jews were (compared to the Arabs) in the right, and that the Arabs were much less tolerant and much less peace seeking.

The Arab guy was such a great host, I really wanted to agree with him on everything, but I just saw way too many Arabs behaving badly.
>>
>>67280142
Why did int make you hate Israelis? Most the ones here are pretty funny and just piss off muslims all day

>>67280407
True original greatest ally

>>67280408
Fuck you buddy

>>67280874
Welcome to the red pill
Arabs are really nice and friendly...until you disagree
>>
>>67280408
jews let everyone worship. they protect the holy sites, and keep them accessible to christians, muslims, jews, atheists, and others.

muslims demolish non-muslim holy sites, and try to bar access to non-muslims at sites that are important to multiple faiths.
>>
on one hand, we deserve a country.
on the other, we did little to earn it as a society. Bloodshed isn't earning, we are divided, led by corrupt assholes, and on top of it all, have no social, political, or economical vision of what our country is going to be like. To sum it up, we are just a bunch of angry arabs saying shit and hoping it works..
>>
>>67281863
instead of a country, do you think it's possible for palestinians to unite with egypt and/or jordan without major negative consequences?
>>
>>67281938
No, Gazans are hated in Egypt. And WB is too important strategically and will cause a power imbalance in Jordan if joined it causing a civil unrest as it becomes obvious the majority of the population are Palestinians
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.