[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no Hillary WW3 to cause a draft to give my unemployed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (15KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 443x332px
>tfw no Hillary WW3 to cause a draft to give my unemployed ass something to do
>>
File: Howard Concerned.jpg (27KB, 616x390px) Image search: [Google]
Howard Concerned.jpg
27KB, 616x390px
>facebook feed is full of normies crying about how Trump is going to cause WWIII when he was the one promising to restore relations with Russia
>>
File: comfytumblrfrog.jpg (80KB, 553x567px) Image search: [Google]
comfytumblrfrog.jpg
80KB, 553x567px
pax americana is going to end soon no matter what boyos. we will all have the chance to become Audie Murphy.
>>
>>67276371
why are normies retarded?
>>
File: 14776282455870.jpg (52KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
14776282455870.jpg
52KB, 500x482px
>my face when Trump won
>>
Fuck Killary.
>>
Trump is more likely to start, or at least cause one
>>
>>67277433
Because they wanted war with Russia all along because it's "bigoted" and not "progrethiff."

Commie faggots would cringe at the very sight of warfare if they dared even try. All bark and no bite. I nearly got assaulted this week by a gang of nu-male faggots but I could probably knock one dead if I could.
>>
>>67277548
>shooting down Russian planes and threatening Russia with military force will not cause WWIII
>>
File: 1478819462378.jpg (88KB, 1086x811px) Image search: [Google]
1478819462378.jpg
88KB, 1086x811px
>tfw no interventionist USA to coup our ass again
>>
>>67277575
This is the most cringeworthy shit I've read all day
>>
>>67277581
Hillary, even with all her hawkish rhetoric, was a product of an establishment through and through. And american establishment only cares about Russia as a boogeyman and values status quo. Trump is a wildcard, he is inexperienced in foreign policy matters and a megalomaniac. Under his management America can do something dumb that can actually lead to a major conflict. Like escalate tensions with China or Russia. Or just intervene into some other conflict in a disasterous way.
>>
>>67277660
Try living in a liberal as hell city ransacked by Trump protests and people coming up to you for no reason because you wear a fucking MAGA hat to celebrate the election.

If you live in Melbourne you may understand but even Melbourne is by far less liberal than the commie paradise of Portland is.
>>
File: 1478778696921 (1).jpg (134KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
1478778696921 (1).jpg
134KB, 850x680px
>>67277697
he wants to be isolationist m8, all his policies are actually focused on bringing industry back to America, basically Stalin pre-WW2 or even FDR in America too. He will literally charge for defense in countries that the US has base on, that will probably make most countries to spend on defense again. Also the whole wall thing will literally make Latin America rise and unite against them. It's the best thing for the world. The US will stop being the world police and give birth pluralism, diplomacy, nationalism and culture. We are literally living in a time were greed has lost and culture has been rebirth as the guidepost for mankind and competition between countries. Literally the most glorious thing for mankind. After Trump's victory, I can't look at the USA with the same hate I had before
>>
>>67277709
Nigga I am a left winged Trump supporter
Try again
>>
>>67277799
Finally a hue that gets it. Why is the rest of your country such faggots when it comes to Trump?
>>
>>67277799
He is a populist of the most primitive kind. America can't become isolationist, heavy industries are never coming back and if he decides to disband NATO he will be assassinated faster than he can say 'yuge'. Not that he ever intended to in the first place. What he can do, is start shit with China in SCS, or engage Russia in Syria, or push euromorons to attack Russia in Kaliningrad.
>>
>>67277575
so you're a fedora wearing neckbeard who loudly talked shit on public transport and a bunch of people much more attractive than you told you to shut the fuck up
>>
>>67277799
He wants to rip up the Iran deal,
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.