[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

90% of this country is empty, flat countryside. They should accept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1477654298240.jpg (2MB, 1412x1890px) Image search: [Google]
1477654298240.jpg
2MB, 1412x1890px
90% of this country is empty, flat countryside. They should accept more immigrants. They have the resources and the space to take them in.
>>
>>67275585
>there are more nazi-era death camps in europe than germans in germany
really tickles the noggin
>>
>>67275585
> 90% of this country is empty, flat countryside.
MeckPomm is not the whole country.
>>
More germans should offer their homes to the expatriates of syria and turkey
>>
>>67275635
based EU dropping elite truthbombs
>>
>>67275635
t. Merkel
>>
>>67275635
>country: Europe
Oh man I wish.
It's time to stop petty men like Farange & co. and become a superpower that would outclass Russia, China and America in every possible conceivable way.
No one can stop a United Europe, this is why the anglos always tried to destroy it.
>>
>>67275682
>this is why the anglos always tried to destroy it
This is false. It is all false. When we were at the height of our power we could have fucking crushed Europe, but no, we didn't. If anyone is to blame for the destruction of Europe it is the Germans. Get rid of them cunts and you're set.
>>
>>67275773
When you were at the height of your power the German Empire, France, Austria-Hungary and Russia still stood in your way. When Napoleon first tried to unify Europe and destroy the backwards monarchies you were always there to fund his enemies.
>>
>>67275824
>When Napoleon first tried to unify Europe and destroy the backwards monarchies
I remember Hitler and Stalin trying the same thing
>>
>>67275880
Yuropoors show no fucking gratitude. Next time we should just let them fucking kill each other.
>>
>>67275880
Hitler: genocidal
Stalin: genocidal AND communist
Napoleon: neither
>>
>>67275585
Maybe you should stop being a schizophrenic cunt obsessed with Germany and Anglos. Nobody will miss you when you get sent to the mental ward.
>>
File: Stalin.jpg (51KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin.jpg
51KB, 960x539px
>>67275928
>Stalin: genocidal AND communist
Uncle Joe dindunuffin
>>
>>67275585
>90% of this country is empty, flat countryside
kinda wrong
but still agree, we could take more. But within a union, every nation should be judged on a equal bases.
Just because your economy is bullshit doesnt mean you can just unload your migrants on other nations.
Just because your country is/was one of the main routes from nothern arfica, doesnt mean you should suffer the most from the migration.
>>
Germany has plenty of land in the southern regions. It would be most beneficial to tear down the forests and build a few new cities
There is plenty of room in Germany!
>>
>90% is empty
>>
>>67276367
fuck off burger. your country is the only reason for the migrants. Shit, we should just ship 90% of them to the east coast with a greeting card.
>>
>>67275585
i am all for well educated immigrants
refugees, however, are a different matter
>>
>>67275585
If you think the problem is the state the people are fleeing from you are mistaken.

The problem are the people and it is certain they will bring all their problems with them. You can't bring so many people and think it will be all right.

Just the fact about 13 years old wifes in Germany is one of many issues which are timed bombs. Stop pushing your quotas on pooreuropeans. Refuggees would rather die than to stay here anyway. They want Ger and Anglo free social money.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.