[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When a Muslim does something bad: >Not all Muslims behave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: ClJLW5yUgAEItG9.jpg large.jpg (126KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
ClJLW5yUgAEItG9.jpg large.jpg
126KB, 1024x575px
When a Muslim does something bad:
>Not all Muslims behave this way!
>Most Muslims disagree with extremists. Look, here are a few examples of Muslims saying they disagree with extremists!
>Only a small percentage of Muslims are terrorists!
>Islamophobia is DANGEROUS! Hating and targeting Muslims for the actions of a few only legitimizes and strengthens the rhetoric of extremist groups!
>It's not okay to be angry at all Muslims for the crimes of the few!

When a white person does something bad:
>Most white people behave this way!
>It doesn't matter if most white people disagree with the actions of extremists. If they aren't actively fighting them, they're part of the problem.
>All white people are [insert buzzword label here]! Reverse racism doesn't exist!
>Fuck all white people. Fuck all Trump supporters. You absolutely should hate and targets these groups!
>You NEED TO BE angry at white people for the crimes of the few!
>>
Ahhh yes
Poor white people, they are so oppressed
I almost shed a tear
>>
>>67271246
Excellent meme response, friend.

This wasn't meant to suggest that white people are oppressed. It only points out a very critical piece of approved hypocrisy that helped contribute to Trump's election. It's crazy that the left has isolated and persistently bashed a large demographic, when they know well that acting in that way only galvanizes the rhetoric of extremists like Trump.
>>
>>67271246
>>67271340
And not only Trump, of course. It's also one reason why right-wing nationalist movements have been growing so ferociously across the US and Europe.
>>
If islam is so great why don't you live in a muslim country
>>
>>67271340
>>67271458
Why is this on /int/ OP are you some kind of faggot
>>
>>67271209
You don't get it, don't you? It's the karma paying the debts of white people during the exploration times.
>>
File: 87654357.png (89KB, 883x990px) Image search: [Google]
87654357.png
89KB, 883x990px
>>67271546
But he's right. The left has alienated a large part of the electorate in many countries with their demeaning "you are racist" rhetoric. It doesn't even matter if they actually are racist or not; like a self-fulfilling prophecy they end up voting for xenophobic parties because they're the only ones that don't insult them.
>>
>>67271858
I didn't explore your dads anus, it was the scandis
>>
>>67271965
It wasn't us. It was the dutch!
>>
>>67271968
You explored the wrong anuses, now they got legal weed and we dont.
>>
>>67271965
You are not white but mongols. So this doesn't applies to you, lizard people.
>>
>>67271340
>Maybe if I preach to the choir in a really shrill self-righteous tone they'll give me (you)'s
>haha lad does anyone else haate this shit

just take it you desperate faggot

(you)

>>67271929
Everything you've said is right and OP is still a faggot.
>>
>>67271209
Just wtf are you shitting, there are people who hold prejudice for entire groups because of few individuals' actions from BOTH sides. And both are equally retarded.
>>
>>67272018
>he got explored by muslims
LUL you're just bitter aren't you?
>>
File: 1423683855551.png (64KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
1423683855551.png
64KB, 350x495px
>>67272045
thats the joke
>>
>>67272071
Well, it's the truth though, pekka.
>>
Moderate Muslims are the ones standing quietly on the street, watching the extremist throw a gay dude off the rooftop. As we're continually told how many of them there are, why don't they step the fuck up and lead an initiative to remove the Islamist
>>
File: pasted image 0.png (81KB, 456x166px) Image search: [Google]
pasted image 0.png
81KB, 456x166px
>>67271929
Because they associate everything with the extremists.
For example here's a poll that shows that 16% of Trump supporters are white supremacists. Maybe it's not "the majority", but it's still a significant number, because the 16% of Trump supporters that are white supremacists are like the 12% of Americans that are black. That's a very large number of people and you shouldn't be surprised why would a black person be terrified of Trump's presedincy considering how many utter garbage are in Trump's fanbase.
>>
>>67272141
Fags should be gassed en masse
>>
>>67272155

Or massed en gasse
>>
>>67272141
something thats really made me think when they bring it up.
>>
>>67272141
Lol Muslim countries are also at war with ISIS. This is why we are also getting terrorist attacks. Turkey Pakistan government-ruled Iraq even KSA etc. etc. all had terrorist attacks.
>>
>>67272155
Why doesn't malaysia deploy some of its military against scum like isis. I know you have some of them beginning to infiltrate your own country.

You are a Muslim country that isn't complete shit, why not show the world not all Muslims agree with the extreme acts
>>
>>67272241
If there's 1.6 billion Muslims and we're told most of them are moderate, why can't they remove the problem by themselves?
>>
>>67272141
What can they do when the radicals have guns? pelt them with stones?
>>
>>67272243
Sorry but we prefer not attacking US interests ;^)
>>
>>67272241
>Turkey
Most of those attacks are by Kurds

>Pakistan
Most of those attacks are on Christians or other religious minorities

I'm not saying your point is invalid, but you need better examples of Muslim nations on the receiving end of ISIS than Turkey and Pakistan.
You're from Jordan, you can give good examples from your own nation
>>
>>67272317
Everyone has guns in these middle eastern shit holes. You can go to the bazaar and buy an AK. Or join the military.

But then why are they so unwilling to fight it, why did the Iraqi army melt away before western assistance. Because a lot more people are sympathetic to these ideas than the liberal shits in the west will tell you
>>
>>67272303
The US as large as it is has had a hard enough time wiping out radical Islam. I don't think it's reasonable to suggest a bunch of poor Muslims in the countries surrounding Isis controlled areas can get rid of them that quickly.
>>
>>67272303
Well I mean they're trying
>>67272363
Last terrorist attack in Jordan was in 2005 60 people died excluding the 3 suicide bombers, that's way before ISIS
>>
>>67272154
If there is anything you should have taken away from this election its that online polls should not be trusted. At the very least try and back it up with real evidence. Even if that poll is true and 16% believe in white superiority, that doesn't necessarily mean they want to reinstate institutionalized racism to keep other races down. If you were terrified over either candidate becoming elected you've simply fallen for the fear-mongering media that feeds off this nonsense. Even if Hillary was elected, the country wouldn't burn overnight and white people wouldn't be getting lynched. I really wish people would calm the fuck down. It does't help when people who have never even set a damn foot inside the US trying to tell US citizens that they should be afraid of living in a country under some president when they know next to nothing about life in that country.
>>
>>67272419
dude only a retard believes polls on some shitty 9o'clock news site
>>
>>67272411
The US military has had its hands tied behind its back like you wouldn't believe. They'll randomly patrol until someone tries to ambush and kill them, then they can take out a couple of fighters. And now they are only permitted to lead the local forces. Do you really think that's the limit of their capability?
>>
>>67272450
The poll is dumb, but I'm more confused by just how stupid everyone is, every 4 years approximately half the US population thinks that the US is going to be destroyed under the president they didn't vote for. Every 4 years they are just completely wrong and life goes on.
>>
>>67272411
A bunch of poor Muslims like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey. They don't give a shit, they are buying oil from them
>>
>>67272359
US interests aren't the same as they were a few days ago
>>
>>67272513

America elected Obama twice but *now* you're all racist Hitlers because Le Orange Meme Man won.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVIs0D2acgw

Under our current cultural paradigm you can't joke about Muslims, women, black people, etc if you're in a better group because these lesser people are too pitiful. As much as our culture decries racial/gender superiority it absolutely perpetuates it in this form. This all translates into assignment of guilt and apologetics like what OP's complaining about.

If you feel bad that your culture says it's okay to shit on you/your group, just know it's because you are absolutely superior in the hierarchy. Don't feel bad, let this bullshit be a reminder that in this system you are better and that's why they're trying to shoot you down.
>>
>>67272805
It's just the noisy idiots and their useful idiots crying like always.
>>
>>67272386
>iraqi shiite militias go door to door killing anyone with a Sunni name
>wonders why sunnis will be sympathetic to anti-shia forces
Why do you insist on such a linear perspective you jew zealander. The only difference is you're taking it in the ass from the maoris and others aren't
>>
>>67272363
>Most of those attacks are on Christians or other religious minorities
What about the Peshawar school and that uni which got bombed recently. You're gonna need better examples than that too.
>>
>>67271209
>>Most white people behave this way!
Literally every media will call the guy who did something bad "mentally ill"
>>
>>67272303
1)Because every government are retarded and are trying to get the most out of the situation
2)They don't want to cause à diplomatic issue because Daesh territories are in Syria and in Irak and I don't think uncle poutine will stay quiet if an army comes near Syria.
>>
>>67271209
Seriously though, who says that? Is it common in the US to openly, unironically bash white people?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-11-08-24-26.png (90KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-11-08-24-26.png
90KB, 480x800px
>>67274481
Even when you're an Islamic terrorist who is white, they will say it's mental illness.
As if non-white terrorists are incapable of having mental illnesses. As if non-white terrorists could never have also been scarred for their lives from losing their loved ones in their lives.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-11-08-24-17.png (87KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-11-08-24-17.png
87KB, 480x800px
>>67274681
Really makes you think.
>>
>>67274681
>in their childhoods*
>>
>>67271209

You should see the white-hate mongering on Twitter. It's disgusting, yet Twitter's Admins/Founder allows it. If you or I were to write stuff about any other race, it's instant ban. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.
>>
It's literally the other way around outside of librl media so it balances out.
>>
>>67274564
>realizing this isnt a thing that happens worldwide

America is really fucked.
>>
>>67274715
twitter.com/search?q=kill+niggers
twitter.com/search?q=kill+sandniggers
twitter.com/search?q=kill+mudslimes
Etc., etc., etc.
Stop portraying yourselves as the poorest most innocent people who are being oppressed by evil brown people.
Assholes exist everywhere. Most white people aren't white supremacists & most black people aren't black supremacists.
>>
>>67272363
>Most of those attacks are on Christians or other religious minorities
enjoying your new homeland, Muhammad?
>>
>>67271209
tabasco pls
>>
>>67271209
oh wait, no, thanks
>>
>>67271494
i live in it now
>>
>>67272419
This isn't an online poll.
But I agree with you, anyway.
>>
>>67272141
hmmmm...
>>67271209
>All muslims are terrorist!
>Fuck all muslims. Fuck all arabs. You absolutely should hate and targets these groups!
>You NEED TO BE angry at muslims for the crimes of the few!

really makes you think
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.