[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This whole election really makes me wonder what goes on in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: D judges you in Spanish.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
D judges you in Spanish.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
This whole election really makes me wonder what goes on in the mind of SJWs.

Do they SERIOUSLY think that people are gonna want to join a group of people who condemns them for no reason solely because of the fact they have a penis or some other thing? I don't know about you but but if I had been on the fence between Hillary and Trump I think I would've gone Trump just out of spite.

You don't win people over by calling them bigots and xenophobes, that's literally not how it works. Or if it does, it's only temporary until shit blows in your face.
>>
>>67269592
>>>/pol/
There's a pinned mod post telling you this, dumbass
>>
>>67269592
>but if I had been on the fence between Hillary and Trump I think I would've gone Trump just out of spite.
Of course, its not just having a penis. You are an enemy of the democrats if you are:

-A man
-Caucasian
-Make more than $250,000
-Own a gun
-A veteran
-A Christian
-Republican
>>
>>67269592
pettiness and spite are pretty much the reasons people voted for Trump, you don't have to make a case for it leaf, we understand that.
>>
They want revenge, not justice, they don't really care for these things, they just want to release all their anger.
>>
File: 1477070004485.jpg (158KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1477070004485.jpg
158KB, 1500x1500px
>>67269630
>pettiness and spite are pretty much the reasons people voted for Trump
>>
>>67269628
>-A man
Yes
>-Caucasian
Yes
>-Make more than $250,000
Definitely not
>-Own a gun
Yes
>-A veteran
Yes
>-A Christian
Yes-ish
>-Republican
Yes

Feels good to know the biggest crybabies in the world fucking hate me just for being me.
>>
>>67269630
>let's kill all white people
>what do you mean you disagree, how petty and spiteful
just lol fuck off
build the wall
>>
>>67270282
Who's killing anyone? Not my fault your women won't fuck you
>>
>>67269592
It's unironically because the "movement" is controlled by women. Same with BLM
>>
>>67270571
muslims are killing french, since you asked
not that we should care about that because
1. we're not muslim
b) we're not french
>>
>>67270571
lel i have no problem with my women (and even less with brown people's) but that doesnc't mean i want a nigger tier family with 20 kids i'll never be able to take care of
nor afford btw because white ppl don't get enough kid-welfare (give us more of it)

anyways you keep saying white people this white people that clearly you hate us and the majority saw that was obviously not a good thing, how is that "pettiness" or "spite" ? it's literally just common sense
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.