[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw nigger living in Wisconsin >tfw there's so many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1477595994072.jpg (39KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1477595994072.jpg
39KB, 396x385px
>tfw nigger living in Wisconsin
>tfw there's so many qt white girls
>tfw they're all probably disgusted by my shitskin and nigger features
It's not fair /int/ why did I have to be born the ugliest race :(
>>
File: 1476945356434.png (6KB, 280x328px) Image search: [Google]
1476945356434.png
6KB, 280x328px
Because your parents were not sterilized.
>>
>>67269059
They're not attracted to you because they can feel your insecurity dumbass it has nothing to do with you being black. You project that others hate you before you even have a chance to know them and they can feel this negative energy radiating off you. Insecurity is a girl repellant. Confident, secure, non tryhard guys of any race have no problem getting girls.
>>
File: interracial marriage.png (587KB, 1024x532px) Image search: [Google]
interracial marriage.png
587KB, 1024x532px
>>67269123
na man black people are legitimately less attractive to other races. there's so much stigma related to the african american community. they've got the highest rate of STIs and murder and general undesirable traits and everyone knows it. blacks are the american untouchables. the american dalit.
he's got about as good a chance of picking out a desirable that's willing to sleep with him from the community of white girls as he does picking out a man who's been into space from the community of old white men.
black men pursue disgusting white women because they know better than white people do that nobody but the least desirable whites are willing to burn coal, and their pursuit of these women is not based on attraction so much as an aversion to black women - they know black women are fucking crazy.

I think the coondocks did a show on it.

This all precludes the pretense of mulatos who are entirely capable of fitting in with white society. As our understanding expands, we grow more tolerant of people and less tolerant of certain traits. The distinction between 'black' and 'nigger' is recent.
>>
>>67269059
Just rape one
>>
>>67269963
Dude don't be racist.
He's a black in Wisconsin. There's a very low chance he's Muslim like you are.
>>
>>67269963
That's illegal
>>
>>67269940
t. /pol/ race """"scientist""""'
>>
File: tumblr_mmi151VM151rpx117o3_1280.jpg (113KB, 833x1250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmi151VM151rpx117o3_1280.jpg
113KB, 833x1250px
>>67269059
Tbh, don't blame your ugliness on blackness.
>>
File: cillit+bang.jpg (145KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cillit+bang.jpg
145KB, 1500x1000px
>>67269059
Kill yourself, fat-lipped nigger. The best you can do is probably some fat, ugly white cunt. KILL YOURSELF.
>>
>>67270376
Fuck u Tyrone

I'll find me a white gf one day
>>
File: Giordano Bruno Campo dei Fiori.jpg (188KB, 800x1457px) Image search: [Google]
Giordano Bruno Campo dei Fiori.jpg
188KB, 800x1457px
>>67270163
well, modern race science is about as open and insightful as 16th century astrophysics.

If you look at hard they burned James Watson, pioneer of the human genome project and discoverer of DNA, for saying there's no evidence blacks are as intelligent as other races (which is a statement which can withstand scrutiny) you can understand why all race science is relegated to pseudo.
>>
>>67270163
Blacks are generally ugly tho.
>>
>>67270433
Listen to this guy
He's got first hand knowledge.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.