[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Same ethnicity as the Russians >Same religion as the Russians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ukra-MMAP-md.png (119KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
ukra-MMAP-md.png
119KB, 1036x733px
>Same ethnicity as the Russians
>Same religion as the Russians
>Same history as the Russians

Why is it not part of Russia?
>>
>>67265670
For the same reason you aren't a part of the US
>>
>>67265798
so it's part of russia?
>>
>>67265670

But it is.
>>
>>67265867
So you are part of the UK?
>>
>>67265670
the ukraine is essentially, by name and population a frontier of russia towards the then ottoman empire.
>>
>>67265670
not for long
>>
>>67266013
When will you return to Germany?
>>
>>67266060
Anschluss is forbidden by the Austrian state treaty, as signed by the allied forces and Austria in 1955.
>>
>>67265670

Because the people of Ukraine are vehemently opposed to being Russian, and the Russian people would only want to conquer the place for shits and giggles, and would complain the day after they joined about new minorities in Russia.
>>
>>67265985
>americans are ethnically british
>americans follow anglicanism
>america was founded by the normans
nice try
>>
>>67265670
>large portions of Western Ukraine is Catholic
>influences from PLC, Habsburgs
>history of fighting against Poles and Muscovites, depending on the case
>basically Russia
"No."
>>
>>67267485
>large
>>
>>67267582
>what are 70 years of state atheism
If you only count religious population, catholics are a significant portion. Even then, most Western Ukrainians (Lviv, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk and surrounding areas) all have more Catholoc cultural influences. """coincidentally""", these are the main areas of Ukrainian patriotism and nationalism

t.hohol in exile
>>
>>67267777
Are you Polski diaspora by any chance?
>>
File: 29293.png (15KB, 225x456px) Image search: [Google]
29293.png
15KB, 225x456px
>>67267777
Then why Central - Europe is so religious after many years of communism, but not Ukraine?

You can't blame it on Communism, this is something else

also nice numbers :)
>>
>>67268089
Meh I've been to your cunt a couple times, be honest, de facto you're >50% fedora too, at least if we consider the <40 generation
>>
>>67268053
I said, t.hohol. I am Ukrainian diaspora
>>67268089
A mix of 30 less years of gommunism and being more intertwined with the west before that? Also East Germany or Estonia (not central europe, but post-gommie) would contradict that claim.
>>
>>67268147
While youngsters don't go to church on Sundays as a good Christian should, they do believe in g*d. I'm in my 20s and at least my 7 out of 10 friend is "spiritual but not religious", and I'm from the capital which is always more fedora
>>
>>67267777
why you aren't on ATO?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.