[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trump won >Blacks and Mexicans trying to move to Canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (560KB, 1080x1076px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
560KB, 1080x1076px
>Trump won
>Blacks and Mexicans trying to move to Canada

Fuck you America. If Hillary won America could have been a containment zone for these subhumans, now they are spreading.
>>
>>67249715
Canada is a containment zone for cucks.

Really, America (the continent) is full of horrible people.
>>
>>67249715
>implying leafland isn't a liberal paradise already
>>
>>67249715
So why don't you consider to move usa or others
>>
>>67249715
No, fuck YOU. Canada is a liberal cesspit of no-return. The USA still has a chance to be great, and Canada is just the perfect place to dump their trash into
>>
File: you need to stop.jpg (3MB, 2861x1836px) Image search: [Google]
you need to stop.jpg
3MB, 2861x1836px
Stop making these threads again and again.

If you are who I think you are, you have a mental illness. Get help.
>>
>>67249715
Trump has already given you a solution.
>>
>>67249867
listen, you leafuck
USA is your main brother and he will do whatever he fucking want
>>
>its the leafs think they're anything but America's chilly hat thread
Cute
>>
>>67249715

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

They will try their best to undo the results. Do not let them! You must kill, rape and mutilate every white American aged 20-35 you can catch. They are millennial progressives and Hillary supporters.
>>
>>67250716
No I'm not, fuck you.
>>
>Millennials didn't bother votiing
>Trump wins
>Trump runs up the national debt to incredible levels
>Millenials burdened with the crushing debt interest
>America becomes Greek-tier by 2035

Millennials BTFO. Worse than the fucking boomers. At least the boomers voted. You deserve this.
>>
Canada needs to build a wall.
>>
>>67253188
>le trump won becuase millenials didn't vote
This is getting pathetic, Hillary
>>
>>67256109

But it's true. Millennials were too edgy to be bothered voting. They are the largest cohort in our population, so anything they do is HUUGE.

They stayed home. Bigly.
>>
>>67256109
he is right. the young vote was lower than in 08 and 12 and ironically they are the ones protesting about it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.