[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1) You're a vagina 2) Which comment describes your coun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: resize1-906x1024.jpg (98KB, 906x1024px) Image search: [Google]
resize1-906x1024.jpg
98KB, 906x1024px
1) You're a vagina
2) Which comment describes your country the best?

http://www.thetoptens.com/most-hated-countries/
>>
>tfw my country is too smart to be hated
>>
File: so smug pepe.png (75KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
so smug pepe.png
75KB, 600x439px
>>67246394
>Extremely racist, homophobic, and xenophobic. 'Russia for Russians, ' they say. will apparently even attack Asians or non-Russian-looking whites. that is scary.
>The most racist country in the world
>Russians are the most rude and racist people
>Most unfriendly and selfish people in the world!
>Awful, cold, homophobic, evil country
>Russians are stingy, racist, mean and unfair people
>They think that they are over all.
>Russians are arrogant and rude.
>Russians believe Americans, Europeans and Chinese are their enemies and hate them.

All these statements are true.
>>
File: Willem.jpg (76KB, 506x491px) Image search: [Google]
Willem.jpg
76KB, 506x491px
>Most shameless people, arguably the most evil people on Earth (probably in its entire history).

>Atlantic Slave trade. Yes, slavery has been around for thousand years before that but never on the scale of the Atlantic slave trade.

>Bengal famines TWICE during British Raj (due to their policies).

>Irish famine, Oliver Cromwell, Black and Tans, Bloody Sunday in Ireland.

>Even many of the 'good' things that they did is to be doubted. For example: the primary purpose of the transportation network they had built in their colonies was to strip their colonies bare of their natural resources.

>Jalianwala Bagh massacre, massacres in NWFP, countless massacres in retribution after taking back control of rebel towns in the 1857 Indian Mutiny.

>Atrocities in Kenya, Malaysia and Northern Ireland (which it tries it's hardest to hide).

>Invasion of Iraq (resulted in a power vacuum which have lead to chaos, countless deaths and untold misery), bombing of Libya.

>Unilateral redrawing of boundaries which have led to boundary disputes that exist to this day.

>Pitting different groups against each other, using 'Divide and Conquer'. Sure, there were conflicts before they came but rarely were they along ethnic/religious lines. 'Divide and conquer' undoubtedly deepened distrust among different groups, divisions which exist till today.

>Despicable people who deny these atrocities and are always busy pointing fingers at others (when they themselves have no leg to stand on). Shameless, describable people lecturing people of other nationalities on civility and integrity (when they themselves have none).

>It's a pity they are ranked 9th on this. Heck, they write the history books, as a result of which very few know about their atrocities across the world (from the 16th century till today).

>It's a shame so few people know of terms like 'Perfidious Albion', 'Butcher's Apron' etc (absolute pity)

Barely even made it into the top ten. We truly are the masters of propaganda.
>>
File: 1478359979856.jpg (26KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1478359979856.jpg
26KB, 251x242px
>%75 of comments are about "muh armenian genocide"
>>
>Racist (remember apartheid in South Africa was originated by Boeren, from Netherlands), very hypocrite (judging other countries for inappropriate human rights practices, but denying colonizing and slaughtering of people in Suriname, Indonesia), egocentric, rude. If you give one, they will demand more.
who /racist/ here
is this website full of nonwhites shitting on white countries?
>>
File: 14513410298260.png (448KB, 1713x667px) Image search: [Google]
14513410298260.png
448KB, 1713x667px
>>67246394
>Just #7
>Lower than Worst Korea
Shameful display
>>
File: 1387071288269.jpg (68KB, 400x538px) Image search: [Google]
1387071288269.jpg
68KB, 400x538px
>How about you all keep in mind that WHITE 'Australians' are the ones who invaded this country in the first place and stole it from the Indigenous people and are now claiming that it is their country.

>The country is classless and full of stupid uneducated racist bogans because all the WHITE invaders came in here, descendants of convict white trash. The ETHNIC immigrants are the ones working hard and we are the most willing to work hard while you lazy ass white scum bludge off the dole on OUR tax dollars and openly talk to anyone who isn't white. That white superiority complex lies within all of you.
>>
File: 1359851275460.gif (451KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1359851275460.gif
451KB, 450x253px
>America #4
>not #1
STUPID FUCKING WEBSITE
USA USA USA
>>
>>67247396
I'd love to find the lad that wrote that and I'd slowly torture him to death. Fucking niggers.
>>
File: American Pride.gif (258KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
American Pride.gif
258KB, 400x300px
http://www.thetoptens.com/countries/
>USA #1
USA USA USA
AMERICA
USA USA USA
AMERICA
USA USA USA
AMERICA
USA USA USA
AMERICA
USA USA USA
AMERICA
USA USA USA
AMERICA
USA USA USA
>>
>unlike the meme world of /int/ poland isn't even in the top 30 of most hated countries
I feel insulted
>>
I'm really proud that my tiny country can cause such a massive butthurt from all kinds of losers.
>>
>the top 3 most hated countries are all asian
Really makes you think.
>>
>>67247634

Poland is highly irrelevant. Outside of /int/ most people absolutely don't care about us.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>Italy on the list
> It's way too hot. Over 40 degrees celsius daily.
>They just hate English, American, French and ignore all the rest.
>>
>Unfortunately this is true. Because Hitler, an AustriaN
most German post ever.
1. Austrians today are Germans in denial and at the time Hitler lived in Austria they were openly the Germans outside of the German National state
2. We gave him citizenship. And we like to think of us as so welcoming and not caring for ones background as long as he identifies with Germany and Hitler did
3. Even if Hitler was not German we had so many pure Germas in the Nazi Party it doesn't mean shit

I think Austrian Nationalism was invented so the Germans can say Hitler was Austrian and the Austrians call him "the small guy from Germany". Today we hate each other to make us feel better about ourselves.
I'm surprised we are at place 12 of being most hated in surveys about most loved countries we are in the top ranks too. Well there are countries where Germans aren't welcome though. I'm looking at you Czech Republic
>>
'm finnish and voted for my own country. Kind of says it

The most unfriendly and cold people! They are like zombies from "the walking dead", with one distinction: finnish zombies are belching and breaking wind all the time!

We suck. Please do not come here. We're full.

Claims to be European but they're all mongols from central Asia.

How typical finn self hatred stuff. Describes locals how they whine about themselves
>>
Serbia is one of the best countries, they are the most politest, helpful, caring people you could ever meet in this world. Beautiful country and wonderful food and places to see. Serbia is a wonderful place to go.

FIRST COMMENT BEST COMMENT
>>
>>67246622
> Russians are rude
I hate this fucking meme.
Just because someone doesn't give you a big fake smile or fake laughs or pretend to like you even when they hate you doesn't mean you are rude.

This is the only thing Russians actually got right that I wish other countries could adopt.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.