[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is it for an American to get a residence permit in Finland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Finland-Flag.gif (13KB, 1800x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Finland-Flag.gif
13KB, 1800x1201px
How hard is it for an American to get a residence permit in Finland if they have experience in programming and a decent understanding of the Finnish language?
>>
impossible if they use the wrong flag
>>
Very easy. Just apply for a job and come or come then apply for a job or meet a girl while here and apply to stay as her partner.
>>
>>67230410
I don't understand
>>
>>67230459
Is it better or worse to be a white man.
>>
>>67230365
You can only come here if you can drink like a real man. How much, tell us your numbers?
>>
>>67231016
I drink 5 days of the week and at this point I can drink a shit ton.
>>
>>67230365
Vitut sä mitään ymmärrät.
>>
>>67230365
If you come here to work and can prove that you do you get all the social security we get. If you live here for 4 years doing that and in that time get the grasp of our language you can get citizenship.
>>
>>67230365
you don't have a good understanding of finnish
also fuck off, finland for finns
>>
>>67230365

don't let this man enter your country, he is a libcuck and will rotten you from the inside
>>
Just admit that Trump won and live with it for the next 4 years.
>>
>>67233619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiayoqypQwg
>>
>>67233619
>>67233753
it's still so surreal
I'm very excited
>>
>>67230496

Irrelevant question. Girls like any colour foreigners.
>>
>>67230365
Hyahaha why?
>>
>>67230365
nope you got to accept trump's massive cock in your ass deal with it there's no escape and you'd be too fucking stupid to learn another language anyway let alone finnish
>>
>>67230365
I am triggered by that flag.
Apologise.
>>
>>67230365
You don't. You stay in your ship to the end, you fucking rat.
>>
How hard is it for an American to get a residence permit in Finland if they have experience doing manual labor like furniture moving and gardening and only know english?
>>
>>67236934
Just repeat manically "asylum, asylum" and some dumb cunt will let you stay
>>
>>67236934
Just repeat "Tapan kaikki, tapan kaikki!" and you're good to go.
>>
>>67236934

Dude have you not been paying attention? Us nords are taking it scum from all over the world... could probably fit in a few of you guys aswell.

Real doe, have no idea how hard it would be to get residence if you're moving from a first world country though.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.