[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are americans so fucking racist? They are borderline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1216878079391.jpg (75KB, 777x492px) Image search: [Google]
1216878079391.jpg
75KB, 777x492px
Why are americans so fucking racist? They are borderline neo-nazi tier atm.
>>
>>67229466
omg like it's 2016 why are they so bigoted to democratically elect donald trump

wtf!
>>
>>67229491
>loses popular vote
>Win election
>this is only unacceptable when my party (totally not the exact same thing as the other one) loses
>>
>>67229466
Hyper diversity breeds social conflict and distrust. People living in highly multicultural areas are more likely to report a lower quality of life and less likely to support investment in public infrastructure. The United States has been allowing the trash of the planet to live alongside White Americans ever since the disastrous 1965 Hart-Celler Act, and as such, has become dangerously overextended in an attempt to appeal to as many disparate and incompatible peoples as possible. "Racism" is the only rational reaction to watching as a black Indonesian in the White House transforms your community into a Somalian dumping ground or converts your Polish Catholic city into a Muslim majority nightmare society, complete with calls to prayer and niqabs.

If there weren't any brown people around, Americans would probably act like Swedes.
>>
white* americans
>>
>>67229826
Polack detected, you are not one of us (the good whites).
>>
>>67229524
>I don't understand how federalism in the US works
>>
>>67229466
>comprised mostly of germanic, british, french, and other european countries
>suprised when they absolutely revile and despise minorities after having historically oppressed the shit out of them and are now forced to treat everyone "equally"

gee you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you buddy?
>>
>>67230145
Poorly, obviously.
>>
>>67229466
>those """white""" people

Truly ubermensch
>>
>>67230584
Obviously not because it means faggots like you don't control who is in charge of the US
>>
File: 1461434908337.jpg (61KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461434908337.jpg
61KB, 400x600px
>>67229466
kek look at those aryans!
>>
Cus FUCK your feelings liberal!
>>
>>67229826
"hyper-diversity" in a cultural context also leads to greater insight and perspectives, allowing for greater decision making, and I'm not sure you would be correct in saying that multicultural areas report lower quality of life, but if you could back it up with non-anecdotal evidence I would change my mind. Also, nativist remarks like yours in your second sentence lacks both logic and evidence, as multicultural or culturally blended areas have existed for centuries (if you need examples, see Nepal, Spain, Central Asia, Turkey, Italy, or really anywhere two major cultures join to create a blend). While it is true that cultural integration leads to changes in the dominant culture, it is worth noting that this is largely negligible to the United States, considering American culture is currently the dominant world culture (meaning traditional cultures from all around the world are being "americanized", leading to arab, chinese, and russian butthurt). On top of this, it is a little bit hypocritical to claim that the United States should not be multicultural considering a lot of American history and culture revolves around the appropriation and acceptance of other cultures. It also should be noted that many nations exist (i.e. other anglo speaking countries like Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand, and South Africa), meaning that the dominant American culture is currently not at risk and certainly will not be for quite some time.
>>
>>67231113
There was an extensive danish study against "hyper diversity" confiming that social trust is lower in diverse areas.
You may point to very diverse regions of the oldworld, like nepa and certain parts of the balkans, but these many tribes were often part of an opressive feudal system where isolated politically powerless communities tilled shit for god and landlord so you didnt mind that other village where the people spoke funny and prayed differently.

Diversity can be beneficial in some cases, but only with very carefully balanced mixtures of people, Nativism is a great solution for this and I like that you used the term as as much as the economist stresses it, you can be rightwinged as fuck towards most people without them souting buzzwords in response if you talk about the benefits of "nativism" a word that sounds positive for most people.

As american culture is so dominant that it usually destroys all traces of old world tribalism after a few generations (appropiate it is-accepting? fuck no you used to utterly despise everything not protestant just a century ago), this only functions if you keep eing prideful as fuck.
With you know elevating old world tribalism as an "entichment" of perspectives, you show weakness towards what led to centurys of bloodshed for the sake of ethnic powerbalance here.
>>
>>67230071
Except he is right, people don't want the multiculturalism

>>67231113
Kek no, the more devloped welfare state were born in the more ethnically and racially homogeneous countries like Germany, or Scandis and not in the USA nor Australia because people happen to dislike paying for shitskins.

Get fucked leftard
>>
>>67229524
>neo-yankees
>>
>>67232490
>first as tragedy, then as farce
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.