[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this timid Chinese guy in my masters He never says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1399891835566.jpg (74KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1399891835566.jpg
74KB, 720x540px
There's this timid Chinese guy in my masters
He never says anything in class
He contributes nothing
But he ended up in our group assignment merely because he got assigned to us
still he contributes nothing
his ideas are shit
he barely speaks english
he is shy as FUCK
he seats himself 3 seats apart by default, even in group meetings
I kind of pity the guy tho
One time I got early for a group meeting I was chilling outside of the uni library and I saw him approaching
It was raining, and it was cold as shit outside
He wasnt wearing a jacket
In fact, he was wearing the same fucking sweater I have seen him in EVER
I asked why he didn't have a jacket
Half of my communication was through some sort of sign language, pointing at my own jacket and shit
He said something like "no jacket I no have" and some unintelligible shit
It comes down to this: Shit Chinese group mate doesn't own a jacket, he's shit in communication
I think he's too poor to buy a jacket, and I feel bad about it
How do I communicate with this alien chingrish autist? I kind of want to buy a jacket for him at some discount store
He's coughing all the time, and I think he may catch pneumonia or worse
>>
>>67229057
He's a chinese spy on a mission.
Don't interact with him again if you value your life.
>>
Hi I am chinese, I will take his place
AMA as you would ask him
>>
>>67229126
LEL

OP chinese people str8 from the mainland are pretty autistic, but if you help him out while hes down he definitely will remember that sort of shit forever.

Though be warned, he has a different basic set of values, and so I would not put it past him to screw you over for a higher grade, but he would still consider you his good friend.
>>
Fuck man, I know how you feel. I don't mind talking with retarded chinks who can't speak English only if their freaking mouth doesn't stinks like rotten hell. Seriously, none of Chinese I know ever routinely brushes their teeth.
>>
>>67229189
1. Why don't you have a jacket?
>Something I don't understand
2. Money?
>I do have munnie
Tell him to go buy a fucking jacket right now
Winter is gonna fucking kill him, or
>I no have munnie
Come with me right now I'm gonna buy you a jacket for 15 euros
>>67229207
I do not want to be friends with him
the rest of my classmates seam to be reluctant to do anything about it
they just say that he's a grown man and should be able to take care of himself
I think he's too shy, collectivist and horrible at communication to do anything about it
I can't let this poor fucker die or something
>>67229220
His mouth is closed 99% of the time, never noticed anything
>>
>>67229361
I don't want to owe you anything
You might give me too much burden later
>>
>>67229437
Take the fucking jacket or I kill you ching
after this class is over we will never interact again
>>
>>67229476
No, we never interacted in the first place stop pushing your ideology on me
>>
>>67229476
You gotta give up. Large number of chinks and gooks end up being a total autist cuck because of hellish parenting that results man-child. Few intelligent ones break out of the spell, but some are trapped eternally and no one can save them. And honestly, if they cannot break the spell on their own even when they are an adult, they should just be put out of misery. Why don't you fuck his life some way and make him go back to China?
He probably will become a loser who stays at home 24/7 when he goes back to China anyways
>>
>>67229476
Well basically theres no notion of unconditional altruism in east asian societies. If someone does something for you then you are bound to return the favor.
Of course its used as a leverage tool. I remember this funny tale how koreans used to gift the chinese emperor with shitton of stuff they didnt really need to. And the emperor was obliged to gift back something of an equal value at least. So koreans were getting a lot of silver, silk, and other highly valuable crap as gifts thanks to that ploy sorta game.
Its just alien to them to think people can do something for you and never expect anything back. Weird bastards.

I had something in the lines of this cultural incompatibility going on with one Japanese girl. She wouldnt let me help her carry her bag with literally 10kg of textbooks, freaked out when I hold doors before her etc. For me it was just simple manners, but what was she assuming inside her head—the fuck id know.

Anyway, as a warning, though its rarely true, but if some east asian is very kind to you and does things for you then it might mean they are expecting you return the courtesy. They might get scorned if you do not.
>>
>>67229768
*a shitton of stuff they didnt really need themselves
*expecting you to return

Fuck my engrish
>>
>>67229768
I get that
Hell, this holds true for western cultures to some degree
Suspicion for uncalled kindness is somewhat natural
But it isn't unconditional for me
I can't watch someone, however much I may dislike him, walk through 0 degrees C in the rain in just a sweater, coughing his lungs out
Shit rustles mah jimmies mayne
>>
>>67229949
Just tell him it's cold outside and that he should wear something heavier

Are you by chance an autist too
>>
>>67229949
Well maybe youd expect some kinda appreciation from that guy. I mean, wanting to feel you're a better person and having people be thankful to you isnt a rare thing. A kind of emotional masturbation if you will.

But it depends. If you want deeds not words, then you're not gonna get anything really from east asians. Im not being hateful here, thats just how they are. They'll give something back to you, or do some good for you, something that doesnt matter a lot and is inconsequential. They'll talk a lot about how nice you are and how thankful they are, but thats it.

East asians strike me as extremely opaque people who make me think they're insincere behind an immaculate facade. Westerners are more transparent and easier to read. I want to believe that the proportion of sincere and kind people are about the same in both worlds, but how can i be sure?
>>
>>67230175
This is starting to venture into psychological details
I just want to know how to communicate this guy to not stubbornly kill himself
>>
>>67230267
Theres no way. Just give the fuck up on him.
>>
>>67230344
I told hom to buy a jacket yesterday
Im just gonna remind him to buy one every time I see his freezing ass walking outside in that same fucking jacket
Surely he has some money to buy food, right?
>>
>>67230388
*same sweater
>>
>>67229057
Get him a jacket. He's probably scared. Just be nice to him.
>>
>>67230388
Depends on how expensive a fucking sweater is in your country.

Besides, chinese from rural areas are fucking medieval. Cant stand them.
>>
>>67229596
You're not a nice person and you don't deserve friends.
>>
>>67230491
15 euros for some cheapass discount store
Itll be shit quality, but it's something
>>
>>67230538
Not bad. Though more expensive than here.
He also probably doesnt know how to manage your money if you're broke.
>>
>>67230531
I agree. Let's call the friend police. Oh wait. It would probably be one of his friends answering that call. Bummer!
>>
>buy Jackie Chan a jacket
>he will take it
>you will be his bestfriend 4lyf because he believes that he owes you a lot
>you will have a kung fu 1337 to watch over you all the time
Feels good man
>>
>>67229768
That not exclusive to east Asia at all though.

What's up with people buying into the Asia is alien spiel.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.