[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brexit happened >AfD destroys Merkel >Trump becomes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: myface.jpg (52KB, 1060x404px) Image search: [Google]
myface.jpg
52KB, 1060x404px
>Brexit happened
>AfD destroys Merkel
>Trump becomes president
>Holy shit what
>Nobody expected this to happen
>The people are excited as f
>The world is shaking as a physical wave of nationalism pours accross the world, affecting literally every country ever
>The ground of Gallipoli shakes as Atatürk's spirit descends from the sky with 10000 ghostly warriors
>Moscow gets trapped in a fiery whirlwind, surrounded by walls of flame as the noble form of Tzar Alexander I retakes the Kremlin
>Dawn breaks in Japan as the figure of Oda Nobunaga is projected onto the sky by the light of the sun
>Farage is possessed by Oswald Mosley as he jails both Labour and Tories and makes Prince Philip the rightful owner of the throne
>Golden Dawn literally becomes a ball of divine light and sweeps accross Greece and the Balcans, burning gypsies alive in a purifying light
>Giant gears begin to roll over Berlin as the smell of diesel appears under everyone's noses: Merkel looks out the window and sees the moustached saviour of the German people, riding atop a mechanic horse with the wings of the Valkyries themselves, screaming his lungs out in condemnation of her actions
>In Hungary, the revived István and Árpád resolve their differences
>In Spain, Franco
>In Mongolia, Cengiz Khan
>In France, Napoleon
>In Estonia, Lembitu of Sakala
>In Sweden, Gustafus Adolphus chokes on a black dick
>Finland still waiting for its turn
>All hope seems to have been lost
[pt. 1]
>>
>Wait
>Do you hear that?
>Omg it's the entire lot
>All Finns accross the nation, Karelia, Lapland, Uusimaa, Savonia, Tavastia etc etc all raise their heads towards the sky
>IT'S A FUCKING CARAVAN
>A LITERAL FUCKING CARAVAN OF GIGANTIC WHITE HORSES SHIMMERING WITH THE BURNING ORANGE LIGHT OF THE MIDNIGHT SUN APPEAR FROM BEHIND THE CLOUDS
>IT'S THE WHOLE GANG
>MANNERHEIM, THE GRAND FIELD MARSHAL
>PAAVO TALVELA, FINLAND'S GREATEST GENERAL AND VETERAN OF THE KINDRED WARS, THE CIVIL WAR, THE WINTER WAR AND THE CONTINUATION WAR
>MATTI KURKI, A FOLKHERO OF OLD LEGEND
>PAAVO SUSITAIVAL AND ELIAS SIMOJOKI, THE SEXY FASCIST DUO
>GENERAL KURT WALLENIUS
>THE ETERNAL PRESIDENT URHO KEKKONEN
>MY GOD
>COULD IT BE
>IT'S FUCKING VÄINÄMÖINEN
>THE OLD SHAMAN AND KING OF ALL FINNISH PEOPLES
>HIS MAJESTIC BEARD FLUTTERING IN THE WIND
>HE'S SPEARHEADING THE CHARGE TO GLORY
>SUDDENLY HE TAKES OUT HIS SWORD
>NO WAY
>HE SWINGS IT INTO THE CRUST OF THE EARTH AND PIERCES THE MANTLE, LAVA FLYING ALL AROUND
>THE TRUE FINNS PARTY IS HOLDING A JOINT MASTURBATION SESSION AT THE SIGHT
>HE STICKS IT IN AND BEGINS CARVING AGAINST THE EARTH
>HOLY FUCK
>HE CARVES OUT ALL OF THE URALIC TERRITORIES INTO ONE SINGLE LAND MASS
>FROM THE FUCKING TORNEDALE VALLEY TO THE VOLGA TO THE URAL MOUNTAINS
>THE UNIFIED MASS BEGINS TO LEVITATE OFF THE EARTH
>MOST FINNS HAVE ALREADY CUM WITH THE FURY OF A MILLION SUNS
>THE WOMEN ARE ALL THROWING THEMSELVES AT HIM
>FINALLY, A URALIC HOMELAND HAS BEEN FORMED FROM THE ANCIENT EARTH AND IS FLOATING TOWARDS THE SKY
>A CASTLE AND HOME FOR ALL FINNO-UGRIC PEOPLES
>ARPÁD AND ISTVÁN'S HORSES ARRIVE, DRAGGING HUNGARY TOWARDS THE NEW CONTINENT IN THE HEAVENS
>CENGHIZ AND TIMUR SUMMON TENGRI AS THE ENTIRE EURASIAN PLATEAU BEGINS FLOATING WITH THE URALIC HOMELAND, SIDE BY SIDE
>IS THERE NO END TO THIS?
>ANOTHER CRACK IN THE SKY
[pt. 2]
>>
>IT'S THE URALIC GANG
>PURGAZ OF THE ERZYA, PURESH OF THE MOKSHA, OSH PANDOSH OF THE MARI, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON
>THEY ALL JOIN VÄINÄMÖINEN AS THEY COLLECT THE SPIRITS OF ALL FINNO-UGRICS AND CARRY THEM ONTO THEIR NEW PARADISE
>I FINALLY RELEASE
>MY CUM COVERS THE ENTIRE GLOBE IN STICKY AND PURE SEED WHICH WILL FEED THE NEW GENERATIONS OF THE WORLD
>I PASS AWAY FROM PURE JOY
>FEELS GOOD MAN
[pt. 3]
>>
so this is the fabled finns autism /int/ keep blabbering about
>>
>>67226280
>>MANNERHEIM, THE GRAND FIELD MARSHAL
Also a Fennoswede kek
>>
>RUSSIA WE ARE COMING TO TAKE OUR LAND BACK
>SWEDEN BELONGS TO FINLAND
>FUCK POLAND
>AUSTRALIA LOST WAR AGAINST EMUS
>GERMANY IS MUSLIM COUNTRY
>FINLAND WILL RULE THE WORLD BE AFRAID WORLD BE VERY AFRAID
>>
>>67226265
>AfD destroys Merkel
Stopped being realistic right there.

t. cuck pro
>>
File: 1478606792844.png (17KB, 635x441px) Image search: [Google]
1478606792844.png
17KB, 635x441px
>>67227515
>>SWEDEN BELONGS TO FINLAND
>>
File: you.jpg (103KB, 408x349px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
103KB, 408x349px
@67226265
>>
>>67227161
No he wasn't, he was a Swedish-speaking Finn.
>>
>>67227916
no, he really was a Fennoswede
>>
>>67228072
No, he identified as a Finn and never in his life labelled himself a Swede. Also his family wasn't even of Swedish origin, like most Fennoswedes his family switched languages to advance in society.
>>
File: 033.jpg (57KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
033.jpg
57KB, 720x1280px
Pinochet revival when?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.