[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel sorry for Canadians? They try to be like Europeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: canada-flag15.gif (14KB, 1869x1096px) Image search: [Google]
canada-flag15.gif
14KB, 1869x1096px
Do you ever feel sorry for Canadians? They try to be like Europeans and make cute threads like "I fixed North America" that Americans ignore. They will never get the level of respect of an Old World nation and at the same time can't act like rednecks and shoot guns while on top of the world - the benefits of being American. They are part of the mainland but an island in itself. They were never supposed to be more than a province for a bigger empire and now that they got their independence they belong nowhere. By the time they come to the realization they're American, they might miss out on America's golden era. Or they will invade them for the resources.
>>
>>67223112
No it is the Americans who will miss out

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL
>>
>>67223112
>Do you ever feel sorry for Canadians?
Until you said something I had completely forgotten all about Canada.
>>
File: question black guy 64 colours.gif (28KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
question black guy 64 colours.gif
28KB, 500x382px
>a Macedonian posts this
>>
Maple syrup is great. This means that Canada is great.
>>
>>67223278
Full of NOT BEING AMERICAN
>>
Are you still mad Alexander the Great was Greek?
>>
>>67223112
>can't act like rednecks and shoot guns

What are you on about m8? Canada is redneck as fuck outside of our major cities.
>>
>>67225760
Especially in Western Canada, I should add. A lot of us would like to see the West separate tbqh
>>
>>67223112
>They try to be like Europeans and make cute threads like "I fixed North America" that Americans ignore.
i've never seen this
>>
>>67229230
I'm pretty sure the OP is talking about some of the balkanization threads made by canucks as of lately.
>>
File: 1475005797080.gif (2MB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475005797080.gif
2MB, 850x480px
>you will NEVER be canadian
>>
>>67223112

We dont' 'try' to do any of that shit. Macedonia will ALWAYS be my bitch

*puts my sheathed penis on you and wraps both paws around your neck*

Now get to work
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.