[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since my childhood I was dreaming about moving to USA. Country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Since my childhood I was dreaming about moving to USA. Country of immigrants, very rich, the most powerful in the world, giving you opportunities to live normal life unlike here. I've learned the language. I've graduated from uni with good education. I worked hard to make my dream real, to move to USA. And now I see this. God, how disgusting. Americans have forgotten that they all are immigrants and elected isolationist moron. Idk what to do now. I may try luck with Australia and Canada, but they both are not USA. I feel really depressed.
>>
>>67196914
>and elected isolationist moron.

they are never ever going to be isolationist and leave the world alone

consider how likely a war in iran is after they get rid of the deal
>>
russia we are friends now

if you are not muslim we accept you in open arms
>>
>>67196914
You are not welcome in canada.
>>
>>67197067
yeah that's why your bases in europe will never be vacated and russia will never not be surrounded by rockets

just look at his staff, it's ridiculous

i fear he'll be bush 2.0
>>
File: 1475620589019.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475620589019.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>I've graduated from uni with good education
>using Internet Explorer
>>
>>67196914
fuck off faggot we don't accept retarded NEETs who shitpost all day

We rather take Chinese or Pajeets who will actually contribute to our country.
>>
>>67197067
Lol. Leave memes aside please. Immigration laws are similar for any country. Trump wants to close USA, make immigration impossible. You have just left us all with Putin and 500$ salaries, faggots.
>>
>>67196914
Since my childhood I was dreaming about moving to USA. Country of immigrants, very rich, the most powerful in the world, giving you opportunities to live normal life unlike here. I've learned the language. I've graduated from uni with good education. I worked hard to make my dream real, to move to USA. And now I see this. God, how wonderful. Americans have finally realized that they Muslims and Mexicans are scum and elected a true visionary. I know exactly what to do now. I am going to apply for citizenship right now. I feel really enthusiastic.
>>
>Changing your entire life based on one election
>Not realizing he'll quit in a year when he gets bored
>>
>>67197181
It's Windows Phone.
>>67197199
I have a job in mechanical engineering actually and I have some experience.
>>
>>67197304
no you don't you're a shitposter who has been making threads about moving to different parts of the world for months (maybe years)
>>
>>67197291
Problem now is that he may close DV lottery which will mean to me that the only ways left will be H1B (he promised to make it more difficult) and coming illegally (don't want to and he has promised he would tackle on illegals.)
>>67197290
You don't realize what does it mean. You can't just apply for citizenship. You should pass through few different visas, live few years with them, get green card and finally have a citizenship. Picreleated. Or you may win DV lottery.
>>
>>67199370
>>
>>67199474
2bh I could imagine the Republicans and Trump trying to force through a change to that that makes it easy for whites to immigrate again in order to stem the demographic change
>>
>>67199700
>For whites

This doesn't help OP
>>
>>67196914
Chillax ivan you've got basically a pro-russian puppet in the white house
>>
Will Trump change the eagle to Pepe?
>>
Nothing is going to change
The political system in USA is parlimentary not a republic nor a kingdom, the senate are the ones who control the world not the president
And neither Trump nor Hillary can change this
He may suggest rules or decisions but in the end the senate are the ones with the final word
Trump is just another marionatte controlled by hidden hands from the back, and their agendas are known, he will just continue implementing them just like the one before him and just like the one after him
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.