[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trudeau >Farage >Turnbull >Donald. Fucking. Trump.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (218KB, 1600x1597px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 1600x1597px
>Trudeau
>Farage
>Turnbull
>Donald. Fucking. Trump.

Are we, dare I say it, the only successful Anglo country remaining?

Why don't you have a BASED Jewish PM managing your finances, /int? Silly goyim
>>
Our PM is based, though. Him and Trump are going to fuck shit up, make North America Great Again.
>>
>>67186565
Farage isn't the British Prime Minister you dumbfuck.
>>
>>67186726
It's some lady, but I hardly understand wtf is going on with them. I know their PM stepped down because he didn't want to actually do work now that they voted Brexit.
Wtf is going on with Britain?
>>
>>67186565
you had tony fucking abbott shut the fuck up you're worse than us.

trudeau is a faggot but he didn't make the country get owned by corporations and becoming a mining colony.
>>
>>67186856
nvm i am an absolute retard.

gib citizenship plz.
>>
>>67186856
>leaf geography lessons
>>
>>67186911
Just be glad you're not also a leaf.
>>
>>67186856
i miss him and his antics
>>
Trudeau just made sure Canadas corruot corrupt cartel dies with CETA

Hes based as fuck
>>
File: 1460884946314.png (830KB, 775x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1460884946314.png
830KB, 775x1103px
>>
>retarded level restricted laws to the point where they banned BB guns

Yeah I'll pass
>>
>>67186911
fuck you fern
>>
>>67186805
Theresa May is PM and she's an absolute fascist. This week she refused to accept a decision from the high court that her emergency ministerial powers were not valid and parliament had to be allowed to vote on the terms of Brexit. Previously she had been doing whatever the fuck she wanted, no matter how idiotic.

Farage is a bumbling fool with 0 political influence but he spends most of his life being on TV shouting about deporting all EU migrants except his ugly German wife since he's good for a soundbite.
>>
>>67187886
>refuses to let the courts stand in the way of democracy when they waited until AFTER the election to say it can't happen
>REEEEEEEEEEE FASCISM

nah fuck you
they could have stepped in before the election happened
it's too late now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.