[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your country Do you smoke? How much do you smoke? How are smokers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: fat feel smoke crying.jpg (8KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
fat feel smoke crying.jpg
8KB, 243x250px
Your country
Do you smoke?
How much do you smoke?
How are smokers viewed in your country?

I smoke maybe a full pack a day. Here in Chile it's relatively normal to have a cig while in lunch break with your friends but smoking anything more than 3 a day and specially alone is seen as a weird thing
>>
>>67160061
Weed sometimes. People don't know anything about it, but hate it for some reason.
>>
>>67160061
Can you even be a fat smoker? It literally kills your appetite. Never seen one tbqh

Half a pack.
"Social smokers" are common but regular smokers aren't. Also, menthol and light cigs are more popular here than good ol reds.
>>
>>67161285
I've seen many fat smokers here. It's pretty easy to eat more than 2k cal a day even if you smoke and eat 2-3 times a day.
>>
>Your country
burgerland
Do you smoke?
yes
How much do you smoke?
3 a day
How are smokers viewed in your country?
not sure, I never go out :D
brobably not great though
>>
>>67161407
oops fucked the greentext
>>
>>67161407
According to Bill Maher, smokers are hated now in the USA, lol.
>>
>>67161478
I don't doubt it.. people have decided to get a stick up their ass like "If I don't smoke nobody should!"
oh well
>>
I don't and never have and I'm very glad about it

Everyone who does seems to hate it

The only thing though is that the reason I'm "straight edge" is because either never had any friends in HS or middle school that introduced me to drugs
>>
>>67161285
if you quit smoking you will gain a lot of weight

it can change your appetite permenantly
>>
File: vape my shit up.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
vape my shit up.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
I dont smoke

I VAPE

candy ass fuckyboy flavor
>>
File: 1469375201030.jpg (91KB, 447x618px) Image search: [Google]
1469375201030.jpg
91KB, 447x618px
>>67161716
pls no america-kun
will help narkoman
>>
>>67161478
the guy that doesn't believe in vaccines
>>
>>67161285
>not too many people with two potentially fatal characteristics around
Gee I wonder why
>>
yes

I buy then at dutyfree.io i avoid the onerous taxation in my state

get fucked public healthfaggots. I'll do everything to make sure I don't live to 80
>>
>>67160061
USA
no
n/a
As annoying people who make public areas smell bad.
>>
>>67162063
Really? Didn't know. Anyway he has become democrat's slave, not a big loss.
>>
>>67162144
smoking is a shit way for suicide

it's because you dont die fast

your lungs starts give out and/or throat cancer kicks in, then when death stares you in the face, you quit thinking it extends your life longer, when all it does is extend your slow and painful death.

no easy way out of this game
>>
>>67162312
eithanasia is legal in my state

if I get cancer or what I am eligible for assisted suicide
>>
>>67162302
to some extent he has a point because of american private healthcare monetising useless/harmful vaccinations. like the chicken pox vaccine

but he's an idiot who can't articulate his thoughts, like he had any anyway

anyone who critisises vaccination should be culled for society's sake
>>
>>67162582
self inflicted or assisted?
>>
>>67162650
they prescribe the drug. I drink it if im physically able

otherwise IV if im paralyzed
>>
>>67162144
wow that website is legit? how does it work?
>>
Quite smoking 6 weeks ago. Feels good man. Although I smoke weed from time to time.
>>
>>67162782
So do you think you'd have enough guts to suicide? without help that is, I mean, lots of peeps claim they do, but when that final move comes, that finale cross roads, many chicken out
>>
>>67160061
Smoking is for fags
>>
>>67163052
I think it's different when you got cancer. Your body slowly decease, you fill constant pain. And there is no way things will get better. After some time of this "life" you probably would want to just end it.
>>
>>67163371
yes, but then something strange happens, people tend to find hope in the most meaningless things in their most hopeless periods, and they cling themselves to that hope.

it looks really pathetic from a 3rd perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxKPBLjHAEA
>>
>>67163052
Peacefully like with fent or nembutal yes

You just get drowsy, get high, get a euphoric feeling and go to sleep. Have you tried heroin before and oded?

Shooting myself, jumping off a building or bridge, or hanging? no
>>
>>67162958
yeo

pay by bitcoins or card
>>
File: 1478468372273.jpg (72KB, 900x743px) Image search: [Google]
1478468372273.jpg
72KB, 900x743px
>>67160061
You must have control over yourself to overcome the addiction. Ask yourself why you smoke, and try to either do something else that has the same effect as you smoking or something that will make you not want to smoke again. Pleas remember that with detrmination you can achieve almost anything.
>>
I don't because I am not a schizophrenic
>>
>>67161884
When I quit, I lost 55 pounds.
>>
>>67163516
I think it's very hard morally. Many people get into religion, although they've never been into religion, some spend all their money on "magical" pills that are claimed to be healing etc. Only those who resigned with men's mortality can save sanity. Memento mori.
>>
>>67163705
I think intoxicating yourself is a little different than taking that final step into the unknown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKMfXkMTdug
>>
I smoke about a pack a day, like a real man.
>>
>>67164218

>victim of marketing

RIP
>>
File: 1472943584728.jpg (193KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1472943584728.jpg
193KB, 1920x1920px
i only smoke big ass blunts
>>
>>67164115
peaceful methods that gently put you to sleep are not scary
>>
>>67160061
>US
>Yes
>Hard to say exactly because I roll my own cigarettes. I smoke about 15 of those per day, which is about 3.7 grams of tobacco per day: the equivalent of 3.7 Marlboros per day in net weight.
>Depends where in the country I reckon. I grew up in suburban San Francisco where smokers were considered on par with Nazis. I went to a university in Portland notorious for having a student body that smokes an insane amount; maybe 40-60% regular smokers. There it was just considered a normal thing to do. In Portland broadly, I think it is sort of looked down upon but in my social circles it's pretty normal.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.