[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Europe feel guilty about the middle east when historically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ImperialistEurope.jpg (132KB, 1584x1584px) Image search: [Google]
ImperialistEurope.jpg
132KB, 1584x1584px
Why does Europe feel guilty about the middle east when historically it has been a vassal state of the ME?
>>
Europe isn't a state.
>>
>>67130764
vassal continent then
>>
>>67130794
>"""""continent""""""
That thing is tiny tho
>>
>>67130822
vassal subcontinent then!
>>
>>67130741
most of these battles are made up pulled out of nowhere, we have very scarce information from 700-1000, it's also lacking the battles and pillages going on North Western Italy and Genoa, while putting too much emphasis on parts of Southern Italy that had fewer battles than what is depicted
>>
this map doesn't show the horrific persecution of protestants by catholics.
>>
>>67130741
made me think tb h
>>
>>67130741
whoever made this list either had an agenda or was historically retarded
>>
>>67131988
other way round
>>
>>67130741
muslims really wanted Iberia, why? what's there that interests them so much?
>>
really made me think, but the crusader one is wrong. There were literally european crusades against the Baltics. Shit was whack
>>
>>67130741
Europe feels guilty even about the tiniest dindustan out there...you see how we import sandies and googles...We truly fucked up
>>
>>67130741
Dem random dots
>>
>>67130741
Wait, what happened in the 400 years between? Peace?
>>
>>67130741
The crusades is literally a scrawny nerd standing up to a bully (who terrorizes him every day) once in his life, only to get his ass kicked. Even worse, everyone thinks the nerd started it.

Today is the same. 1 terroristic Breivik, 1000s allahu akbars. A few stupid violent Neo-Nazis, 1000s of criminal Alis.

Face it West, you were raped by the mudslimes your entire history and you always liked their dicks. Fucking with Russia is just overcompensating for getting fucked by the muds for centuries.

The West is a joke.
>>
>>67130741
daily reminder that the guy who made this map said that germans didn't destroy rome because "these people were germans, come on!"
>>
>>67135270
They actually occupied the south of it for a long time until the reconquista during the renaissance which was one of the freatest kebabremovals in history.

Sweet coastline and fertile land.

>>67135341
>muh defensive crusade
In the south it can be debated, but the crusades against baltic polytheists and against the gnostic dukedoms of south france were not defensive at all.
>>
>>67135270
islam is like a plague or zombie virus
it needs to spread to new places constantly or it will decline
proof: history
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.