[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do slavic women women like to be abused? I heard this but I find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 01.jpg (480KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
480KB, 1024x683px
Do slavic women women like to be abused? I heard this but I find it hard to believe. Can i seriously hit them?
>>
no you autist
>>
what

if anything some of them maybe don't know anything better and they're just used to be abused, but that doesn't means they like it
>>
>>67127813
T. Normie

>>67126816
Yes op women like it when you hit them

Try it out, they get super wet. Personally I like to sucker punch my gf, but one time I broke her jaw so now I just punch her in the stomach before she gets a chance to brace her abs.

I hope she gets internal bleeding soon, that's her fetish
>>
>>67126816
Yes, it is customary here to beat the living shit out the woman you like when you're proposing. If she reponds with a punch to the balls that means she accepts. If a kick to the balls, she refuses.
The whole trick of finding a wife here is to beat her again and again until she finally punches you in the balls.
There are few moments in Slavic man's life which are as happy as the one in which he gets punched in the balls by the love of his life.
>>
File: 1432947094834.jpg (69KB, 322x276px) Image search: [Google]
1432947094834.jpg
69KB, 322x276px
>this thread
>>
Hitting them, no. They would probably live with that and not call the cops, but "like"... no.
They do need a dominant man, tho. Throw them on the bed and take what you need (i.e. rape in the west). That is what they actually expect. Just be the man and not a pussy, but don't hit them.

t. Russian gf for 3 years now
>>
File: 1477864450053.gif (198KB, 960x200px)
1477864450053.gif
198KB, 960x200px
>>67127875
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>67127880
Ah that explains it

I got invited to a Polish wedding once and was a little confused
>>
File: 1478225118687.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478225118687.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>67127880
>There are few moments in Slavic man's life which are as happy as the one in which he gets punched in the balls by the love of his life.
>>
File: bruce lee be like wtf.jpg (32KB, 505x412px) Image search: [Google]
bruce lee be like wtf.jpg
32KB, 505x412px
Jesus christ
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.