[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to learn self defence >/fit/ told me martial arts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: 1458879749286(1).jpg (92KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
1458879749286(1).jpg
92KB, 595x595px
>want to learn self defence
>/fit/ told me martial arts are faggot BS
>they told me gun fu is the only real martial art for self defence
>look up to get a gun
>Is illegal for citizens in my shithole to have a gun and the goverment hold the monopoly of the force
>For getting a gun here you need goverment permissions and mental studies, studies that you have a job, no criminal records and other BS like having a real defence reason, like getting death threats.
>Even non letal weapons were banned from citizens last week
>meanwhile tyrone and his friend are free to steal, rape and kill civilians freely on the streets
>mfw I live in a liberal no gun dream
>mfw there's a big chance I'll get shot in some street mugging tomorrow
>>
>>67112829
So learn martial arts and buy a bulletproof vest
>>
>>67112829
who gives a damn if you don't own a gun when you can do sick ass wushu moves?
>>
>>67112829
But isn't /fit/ just faggot BS?
>>
>>67112829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaUsvc9wReU
>>
Just get a katana and teleport behind tyrone
>>
>>67114311
10/10 right in my childhood.
>>
>>67112829
>colombian
are you in this picture?
>>
>>67112829
>tyrone
You spend too much time in here. I doubt you have any real reason for worrying about your security.
>>
Not sure if OP is serious or not, but this sure as hell is the case in Brazil.

Leftist govt. banned firearms, allowing people to only have them in their houses (but not really, because the system is rigged to make it nearly impossible to do even that these days).

And as if it weren't enough, they also crack down on non-lethal stuff, as well as knives and what not.

The result? Brazil has an ever growing problem with violence. Criminals know you aren't armed, and they know that the Brazilian law is on their side (it is), so they do all sorts of horrible shit without any fear or second thought.

If I'm not mistaken, almost half of the 30 most violent cities in the world are located here.

Think about that...
>>
>>67114600
>>67112829
specially when he probably doesnt even go out of his house lmao. Hope he actually gets killed for being so autistic.
>>
>>67115173
I live in a nice middle class safe estrato 3 neightboorhood.

>autistic
>he thinks shitposting makes me an autist
sos el mismo boludo de hispachan?
>>
>>67115239
>dice boludo
>colombiano
definitivamente si pasas mucho tiempo aca mongolito. Sos una perdida de oxigeno
>>
>>67115472
>este confunde el 4chan con la vida real
kek otro weon qlado la fome wea quantica.

los argentinos son los que mas postean su jerga de mierda.
>>
>>67115616
y vos sos un decerebrado que se la traga todita. seguro sos el virgen de 28
>>
>>67115863
parce, esta pagina es para mierdapostear y joder un rato la vida.

Cuando entras a los boards te aparece un letrero que dice que todas las historias que aparecen en esta pagina son obras de ficcion que no se deberian tomar en serio.

Sos un puto nuevo marica en esto de los chanes.

volve al facebook maricon.
>>
>start your own private security firm
>be able to buy automatic rifles and other tacticool shit

its 2016, goverments have no power
>>
>>67114010
>wushu
Judo is the only way, friendo. Maybe add jiu-jitsu.
>>
>>67114388
>>
>>67112829
>tyrone.
It's brayan and marlon.
>>
>>67118694
gringos won't understand hispachan memes.
>>
>>67112829
>>/fit/ told me martial arts are faggot BS
Are they retarded manchildren or something? how are martial arts bullshit?
>>
just learn bjj and be an asshole
>>
>>67118842
only boxing, muay tai, judo and BJJ are considered real martial arts by /fit/ the others are faggot bullshido to do cool stunt work in movies, but useless in real fights.

that's what I've researched.
>>
If you've done nothing wrong you won't need to defend yourself.
>>
>>67118883
>bjj
nope.jpg regular jj is cooler.
>>
>>67118736
Those are just stolen 4chan memes mixed with taringa /lat/ tier "humor"
>>
>>67118999
yeah, but this isn't hispachan, so the proper meme is tyrone and jamal.
>>
>>67118959
Then do boxing fag
>>
>>67112829
>he listened to /fit/
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>67118991
youre cooler faggot
>>
>>67119076
on the works, faglord.
>>
That is why we deserve for being cattle farm animals.
>>
>>67118842
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXdmgBTxon0&feature=youtu.be

most martials arts are BS, what new?
>>
>>67115103
Exactly the same here
>>
>>67119099
What a faggot, right?

He isn't even 190 cm tall, so it's pointless even if he gets a gun.
>>
>>67119250
there are different types of the same martial art, you just gotta know which one is the real one
>>
>>67119390
like I said:
boxing, BJJ and muay tai are the non BS ones.
>>
>>67119250
>karate
>the martial art with barely any kind of sparring
>surprised when they don't know how to fight
>wew.jpg
also
>they made a funny video therefore all martial arts are shit Xdddd
>>
>>67119464
no dumbass there are different types of say karate, there are the more spiritual bullshit ones and there are the ones more focused on actual fighting
>>
>>67119250
Wow...so unappealing! It even looks retarded.

Weeaboos and their "muh superior and butifel japanese martial arts" got btfo once again.
>>
>>67119474
>>67119535
the only non BS martial arts or dojos are the ones with heavy focus on sparring.

good luck fighting a BJJ guy if you're a karateka.
>>
>>67119600
>good luck on MMA if you only know one fighting type
epic
>>
>>67119590
all western martial arts are better because they don't have bullshit katas and weird stun movement and they focus on real sparring.

gooks are simply inferior in any sense to europeans.
>>
>>67119658
>do bullshit katas without sparring practice
>get surprised their bullshido doesn't work on real combat
>get stump every time the other guy knows ground game
epic.

there's some gook martial arts like haikido that doesn't even work in real combat.

yet along wing chun, shaolin styles and kung fu.

where are those faggots in the UFC if they're not BS?
>>
>>67119793
Anderson silva is a black belt in taekwondo, muay thai, jiu jitsu and judo, and hes even a yellow belf in capoeira a literal dance
>>
Let me help you out OP:

>don't be poor
>move to a decent neighborhood
>don't go to shitty parts of town

Saved you a purchase.

>>Even non letal weapons were banned from citizens last week
Got a source on this? I've seen legit stores selling batons, pepper strays and tasers.
>>
>>67119793
>UFC
Isn't that the cage garbage? Wait I don't get it, do you want to learn a martial art to defend yourself or start shit like a subhuman monkey? You don't need to learn the WAYS OF THE BUSHIDO to defense yourself my little subhuman friendo. Just practise a little bit of boxing to know how to throw a fucking punch and be more natural in a fight.
>>
>>67120124
*sprays
>>
>>67119251
But Argentina isn't dangerous like Brazil
>>
>>67120505
Dangerous enough.
>>
>>67120761
Do you live in Buenos Aires?
>>
>>67119668
Indeed.

>weird stun movement
In real situations karate (or similar bullshit) practitioners just look like middle schoolers brawling.

Thai people and Malaysians are the only people from that part of the world that can into martial arts
>>
>>67120124
>legit
lmao its illegal to carry them and sell them, thing is cops here dont event know whats legal and whats not.
>>
>>67120761
>>67119251

shut the fuck up, guns are relatively easy to get here

t.Argie Gun Owner
>>
>>67120124
>don't go to shitty parts of town
Lel You are suggesting him to live like a recluse, without leaving his own house.

What a good piece of advice!
>>
>>67114436
me on the left
>>
>>67121244
Negro/mestizo detected
>>
>>67120794
Provincia de Buenos Aires, yes, Not in the city of Buenos Aires.
>>67121244
>guns are relatively easy to get here
It's a fucking pain in the ass to get them or that's what faggots told me, and you can't carry them in the street so I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>67121255

Meh. I don't know where he lives, but at least in Bogotá, the "rectangle" made by Calle 185 to the north, Autopista norte to the west, Carrera 7 to the east and Calle 72 to the south is safe enough and you'd likely found everything you need there.

I would include other parts as safe enough if you are smart about your ways, and yeat more parts as daylight only, but this is a good simplification.

Maybe you'll get pickpocketed or something, but to be sure you won't be robbed at gun point.
>>
>>67121319
virgo de mierda

>>67121325
it's actually easier than getting a driver's license, you just need to jump some hoops and not be a virgin living in his mother's basement
you could get a carry permit but those are really hard to get, and anyways why on earth would you want to carry in here anyways, where people bashes their heads in plain daylight because of football teams?
>>
>>67121601
Negro
>>
>>67121601
>virgin as an insult
>not be a virgin living in his mother's basement
Kill yourself nigger shoot yourself in the fucking head with the gun normie scum get the fuck back to whatever shithole you came from
>where people bashes their heads in plain daylight because of football teams?
Yes, you are a nigger.
>>
>>67121720
B O B O
con razon las pibas no te dan bola
>>
>>67121601
Eeeh aameeeo
>>
>>67121891
Etapa 1 - detectar negro: completa.
Etapa 2 - confirmar negro: completa.
>>
File: I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg (19KB, 620x576px) Image search: [Google]
I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg
19KB, 620x576px
>>67112829
>>
>>67121941
>>67121892
>>67121720
>>67121319
Maldito comepingas vos son todos negros
>>
File: Whut.png (277KB, 490x629px) Image search: [Google]
Whut.png
277KB, 490x629px
>>67121891
Mira papu, todo bien, pero eso de usar 'novias' o 'virginidad' como insulto ES de negro, sin importar el color de tu piel. Uno puede ser blanco con mente de negro o peor, negro con mente de negro. Peto tambien negro con mente de blanco.

Pensá bien.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.