[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.myselfdefensetraining.c om/#axzz2Q8c4AcQU can&#

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1437065426474.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1437065426474.gif
13KB, 633x758px
https://www.myselfdefensetraining.com/#axzz2Q8c4AcQU

can't stop watching martial art videos now.
Do any of you faggots practice any?

I want to enter some boxing gym now.
>>
>"""""martial""""""""" arts
might as well join dancing class
>>
>>67108027
except boxing works IRL dumbass.
>>
i did Taekwondo and i am doing kung fu shaolin
tell ne what exactly do you want so i could tell you what king of style goes better for you
>>
>>67108712
I want to learn diferent styles and do cool bullshido moves.

I want to practice them mostly for /fit/ reasons and be in healthy shape.

I want to begin and learn boxing, seems cool and it teaches to punch.
>>
>>67107983
no I carry a gun
>>
>>67108924
a gun is useless except to kill a random nigger who also has a gun and is trying to kill you.

learn the law.
>>
File: 1476880315713.png (313KB, 401x547px) Image search: [Google]
1476880315713.png
313KB, 401x547px
>>67108955
>"I feared for my life"
>opponent can't sue you because they're dead
>can't prove you didn't fear for your life
>>
>>67109180
unless you can prove the randomn nigger had an equal force to you, you can't claim self defence.

by example if the nigger has a knive and lack a weapon, you can't claim self defence.

enjoy wasting money to hire a lawyer because you though you were a hot redneck.

even though I undestand america is another warzone like mexico and you can kill random people freely.
>>
>>67108892
boxing is cool, but if you want diversity box can only give you a six months training till you get bored. Anyway, box is pretty good at fit and health training.
if you want to get strong just do normal gym stuff.
a mix between box and wrestling could be fine for the first years.
>>
>>67110308
I'm not looking for real life combat scenarios, more like fitness shit.

I just entered a gym and I'm looking for some sports to do.
>>
>>67110389
Try judo or aikido
>>
File: man-gun-9033658.jpg (71KB, 1084x1300px) Image search: [Google]
man-gun-9033658.jpg
71KB, 1084x1300px
>I know kung fu, jiu jitsu and taekwondo you better back o..
>>
>>67111070
gun fu is the real martial art for life and death situations.

other martial arts are for fighting drunk people.
>>
>>67111112
kung fu is often more efective with experienced figthers
>>67110801
meh, they work fine for selfdefense but note if you want to have fun while training
>>67110389
box is ok, but you need to practice something with more need of mass volume, low guards and diferent basics(this makes it really more intersting, funny and educational)
>>
File: Overhand right.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Overhand right.gif
3MB, 480x270px
I did wrestling for 5 years, Judo for 4, boxing for 3, and capoeira for 1.
Combat sports and martial arts are hard on your body. I'm currently recovering from an ACL tear that I got doing Judo.
You should try it out but keep in mind that these sports shouldn't be taken lightly.
>>
>>67111541
i am intersted in capoeira, its worth to train?
i am specially intersted in its guard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.