[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which countries out there where sex is not a expected part or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: CsyLVyfWgAAmFZk.jpg (88KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CsyLVyfWgAAmFZk.jpg
88KB, 1200x1200px
Which countries out there where sex is not a expected part or dating or non marital relationships?
>>
any countries' bible belt
>>
>>67099180
Japan and Germany.
>>
>>67099228
>netherlands
>>
>>67100364
>Germany
Sure is 1850 in here. German women are sluts.

>>67099228
>Implying
You know what most Bible Belts are like, right? Especially in the West? There are close to no virgins there, only "born-again virgins" (Protestant) and sluts who run to Church every sunday to confess, only to start sucking dicks again on monday (Catholic).

For women to be decent, the culture needs to be downright repressive. Think the non-globalized parts of East Asia and maybe some Slav shitholes.
>>
Such a country does not exist
>>
>>67101908
>I'm a virgin so everybody else should be too
>slavs not sluts. Lol.
>>
>>67099180
It would be easier to determine which is the least promiscuous. All cultures and nations have sex
>>
File: teachman[1].jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
teachman[1].jpg
74KB, 666x692px
>>67101956
Your Normie insults don't change the unquestionable fact the number of sexual partners a woman has had prior to marriage correlates with increasing divorce rates.

If you want a stable marriage (how crazy, it's almost as if stable marriages are the cornerstone of a healthy civilization or something!) you want a virgin bride.
>>
>>67102206
>Implying that those are connected and not corelated variables that stem from culture of personal freedom in the west
>Implying there is something wrong with sex
>Implying that virgins have a lesser propensity to cheat than people that actually fulfilled their sexual desires
>Implying that healthy marriage can't include occasional sex on the side
>Implying that it's healthier to stay in fucked up marriage than divorce
This is all beta talk. Your just jelly.
>>
>>67102643
>"C-correlation isn't causation"
Care to throw all the sciences out of the window as well? Science is all about finding correlations and seeking a causation behind them. This is why science works through falsification rather than confirmation.

>Implying that virgins have a lesser propensity to cheat than people that actually fulfilled their sexual desires
I'm not implying that, I'm downright saying that with a source to back me up. Unless you somehow believe that virgin brides are more likely to cheat AND their husbands are for some unstated reason more likely to forgive them (in which case: citation needed).

>Implying that healthy marriage can't include occasional sex on the side
As my source states, no.

If you want to follow your dick wherever it leads, be my guest, but don't pretend this is the attitude that best favors a stable civilization. There's a very easily understandable reason why Europe is slowly turning into Eurabia: a weak, libertine culture is being invaded by a strong, sexually repressive one.
>>
File: 1473373055106.jpg (196KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
1473373055106.jpg
196KB, 400x502px
Why dont you come and find out?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.