[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THERE ARE TOO MANT FUCKING FOREIGNERS IN MY CITY GO AWAY THERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

THERE ARE TOO MANT FUCKING FOREIGNERS IN MY CITY

GO AWAY THERE IS BARELY ANYTHING TO SEE

WE ARE NOT FRANCE, WE ARE NOT NICE WE ARE ANGRY AND DEPRESSED

>go to old town, hear old, fat germans, italian(wtf?!) families with children screaming like crazed squirrels in rut
>go to one of the shopping malls - american girls(Around uni age) walking around with coffes talking with their eel, slimy accent, giggling
>go to the supermarket, russians sopping everywhere because they can't buy shit in their country and even if they manage t it's expensive due to sanctions
>go to the lakeside hear some scandi, a family with a dog walks by me(I'm sitting on a bench) I ask them what race is it because it's cute, they start to answer in norwegian/english mix
>get dragged out of my house to a pub, let's go dancing anon we drunk enough, brown girls dancing, they' tell us they're Portugese students

This is just a few examples.

Leave us alone please. Do whatever you want with our disapora but leave us alone, Poles in Poland done nothing bad to you.
>>
>>67095726

>Complaining about Europeans immigrants or tourists

You really need a dose of sandnogs to put your "problems" into perspective
>>
>>67095726
You hate foreigners just or being there?
Be glad they are not raping your women and rob you.
>>
Is this legit? Do these many foreigners really come to Poland?
>>
>>67095989
For like 2-3 years now I see and hear them every day.

Every day.

Why come here? To freeze? Drink your latte in a group of depressed angry people.

>>67095941
They tried and failed.
>>
>>67095963
I am not used to them. It makes everything awkward.
>>
>>67096076
When I go into my citycenter during tourist times I see bhuddist monks, indians in saris, muhammads of everey variation and all races on earth from chinese photosquads to an african pygmy playing his flute for money.

During these moments if you listen to the crowd you will hear the sound of babylon but few german words if any at all.

So please be content with a few euros who stay for a small time and fuck off again, im sure they are not there any year-you have it good.
>>
>>67096076
Did you ever go to a different country?
Would you like it if people treated you like shit cause you are a foreigner to them?

I know it can be annoying if they come to your country and speak their own language or don't adapt to your countries rules and morale, but you don't want to face racism either if you leave your country do you?
>>
But Poland looks comfy, especially Krakow. I want to visit but not if I get bullied. ;_; I'm just a quiet person.
>>
>>67096162
I never treat them like shit unless they're rude and even them I restrain myself, a great example is a old German that sat on the bench at the marina near me and started to speak broken polish-german mix about how Wrocław and Szczecin are German but we can have Poznań and Olsztyn.
>>
>>67096262
Poland is rightful German clay
>>
>>67095726
Keep Poland Polish before it is too late
>>
>>67096262
Lol.
Sounds like a silesian who was driven out. The case for Stettin is not worth squabbling over but feels right as its on our side of the river, but the other one sounds only justified by him being from there back then and not realising how the demographic shift made it irreversible.

Old people are like that.
In the end, what made him leave is enough of a baggage for him as that further butthurt wouldnt be necessary I guess.
>>
>>67096239
I doubt anyone but obnoxious brown skinned/black skinned people get bullied here. And note that we never killed any of them, it's always just slight banter.

Also
>>67096239
>>67096325
Why do American women always go about how they're American.

I was at a coffe place yesterday, I sat near a family and the next table had 4 american girls. At some point those girls started to talk to the kids "You know where we're from? America! Wow, you know english!"
The parents were looking at them like some kind of creeps and the children were shy and just answering "yes/no" and eating their ice cream/cake. I mean wtf?
>>
>>67096441
Well I was just smiling. I partly agree on Szczecin, Germany should have kept it and we should have kept Lwów but man was he obnoxious, he had a old woman with him(his wife?) that was trying to stop him a bit and talk to me about how beautiful it is but this situation happend to me like 3 times or something and I'm not from silesia but Olsztyn.
>>
>>67095726
I will go your town with my 250 families and take green card and never work honestly and take social welfare for my entire families!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
OP is sad cuz my homegirlz didnt gave him their pussys.
U mad Polish boy?
>>
>>67097149
Shut up, Esteban
>>67095726
Wyprowadź się na wieś :^)
>>
>>67096143
>citycenter during tourist times
If they're there for tourism why do you care? They'll be gone eventually.
>>
>>67097149
Not really, they were cute but I was there to get smashed not to pick up anyone.
>>
>>67095726
Do you get any non-white tourists out of curiosity?
>>
>>67097544
No. I saw black 3 times during this year and a few mixed girls but they're local.
>>
>>67097582
I forgot about a arab looking couple living in a flat near me. Guy looks like a hispter, girl has this semi covering hear hair headscarf and is super hot.

There's also some saudi students but mostly females after some tensions with the locals.

I also saw some fake perfume sellers near the old town that looked arab.
>>
>>67095726
shut up dude
>>
>>67098004
Why come here? Is getting frostbites a adventure you can tell about in Italy?
>>
>>67098212
Polish girls
>>
>>67098269
Families with kids is looking for Polish girls?

You truly are deprived, bleh.
>>
>>67098394
>Families with kids is looking for Polish girls?
Yeah to clean our house lmao.
>>
What Russian, in the right mind, will ever go to Poland to buy products? It is much easier to buy things in baltic countries or Finland tbqh
>>
>>67098419
They're super with toilets!
>>
File: pranks.jpg (184KB, 989x640px) Image search: [Google]
pranks.jpg
184KB, 989x640px
>>67098419
Shoo germ shoo
>>
>>67098419
I think you're mistaking us for immigrants.

Butthurt kraut strikes again,
>>
>>67098434
I think they are just Ukrainians desu
>>
>>67098434
Every citizen of Kaliningrad oblasc that is wealthy enough to do so.

I saw russian families packing up their vans with milk, joghurt, juices etc. to levels I thought are unreachable.
>>
>>67098394
>deprived
Of girls?
I actually am.
>>
File: 1477373299277.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1477373299277.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>67098999
>mfw gf
Should've have enjoyed the sunshine more Giuseppe.
>>
Where do you live?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.